• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Top Gun Modulator MD-1 and Compressor CP-1 check this out

Bob will sell both products. Bob Fitzpatrick owner of Bob's CB came up with them.

Looks like thats cbsareus.com ripped 1stops website off unreal.

I liked the pictures, especially the second one.

A "compressor" with only two wires? Sure.

Gotta wonder who'll be the first to buy one of each, unwrap it and post some pics.

Not too interested in what's in them, but what's not.

If they didnt rip off crap stop my name is Jesus. Man I almost though I was on one stop for a second. And those pics look like they have been drawn by some one

TOP GUN

If you want to know that is Bob's Second site he has for his Top Gun Products....

Peace Yota

Its on his Buisness cards I have from him......

i'm looking for a processor for ssb not am. just to keep voice levels constant. not for more auuuuuuudioooooo. i really don't care about the swing that the TGM processor offers. i'm not a big am person any way so i don't try to be a big bowl poser with swing. i'd rather work the world with 100watts and a wire.
73 the darkside

Bobs CB shop did my Galaxy 88HL and it has his top gun modulator and compressor in it..and switchable as well!!!
It works like a champ!!

AM POWER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.