• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tower takedown

The pull behinds are fine to around 40-45 ft used them many times.
Extra support under the outriggers is a must in the dirt. (4x8's) work well. On concrete they are fine.
I rent them for like $150-200 for 24 hrs. About $300 for a weekend(Fri-Sun).

135ft...Geez Child's play!:whistle::)
Try a man basket at the end of a 75 Ton Grove Crane with a 208 ft Boom. Now that's FUN!:ROFLMAO:
All the Best
Gary
When was the last time you free fell hooked to a friction rig or have ridden the ball? Groves are for sissies on rubber tires. Get high, get high, get high! Tap that hat!

Got a nice fifty foot fiberglass mast for the wire antenna
It weighs twenty five pounds a hy gain brand
Max gain fifty foot mast 198.00.has gu
Got a nice fifty foot fiberglass mast for the wire antenna
It weighs twenty five pounds a hy gain brand
20200126_083624.jpg

Reactions: Redbeard U812
Noticed the crack.....Max Gain has all kinds of fiberglass tubes. Was looking at their cubical quad spreaders, I'm sure if you contact them that cracked piece could be replaced easily. Good price you got it for.
That's a black mark from my spare on my bronco on back when I pulled it out

Reactions: S&W357
Spec's on that SI400 look good. Good price for .70/ ft. BuryFlex was .89/ft. Both a very close if not identical. (y)

No I bought it first it fat and flexible looked good they had two meter business radios. Have find info could not google any like it

It was used.she has two new ones a fifty and a twenty five I bought the hundred footer.outside two years.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.