• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trade?

Bandit1

May 3, 2019
Looking at trading my Pathfinder for this should I
27375623faafff393e737a06ad1e4271a7b71092.png

Last edited:

Don't see many of those here in RI and if you do frame/body is rusted out . Might be cheaper to get parts for also . But then again my Wife drives a new Lariat & I drive & Eddie Bauer Explorer so I might be partial to Ford Trucks .:whistle:;):) What year is that " Field Find " ? Late 80's ?

Reactions: Bandit1
And those drum brake be a bit noisy too.
The first thing you need to do is go through the brake system top to bottom. Replace the master cylinder even if you don't think it needs it. I had a brand new Nissian King Cab and the master cylinder failed when it was only 6 months old. Moisture contaminated brake fluid. The clutch master failed about a week later.
You got to be smart and make sure it will stop before you make it go fast.

Last edited:
The bronco shure would be fun if you had some mud to run it through. The Pathfinder would be better for daily transportation. You need them both..... Nothing wrong with having two vehicles....... And that's where it starts. Next thing you know there are four or five vehicles and they all need work. Welcome to my world. Haha!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.