• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trains causing carriers and heterodynes all over the CB band.

That's one thing that will never happen because the band has no resale value like 220 or analog TV spectrum. They don't do what's right, they do what's profitable.

You mean it’s low bidder Chinese? Impossible. Not imaginable.

One would have to think Americans interchangeable & disposable all at once. That a corporate “person” was more equal than others before the law.

St Hermon Hosmer, protect us.
75B1D2FC-FDE7-4D24-A40B-DD806797FB04.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb
So this isn’t an outgrowth of the vaunted US electronic warfare community. You’re saying.

Nothing but the best for our boys.

Probably not since they had us in communication warfare "checkmate" decades ago with HAARP. To learn the truth about these things you need to go to the only place where truth offers them protection and that's not the news or their public relations mouthpiece. You'll never guess where that place is... It's called the US patent office. The 1980's patent for HAARP clearly explains several different ways the system can be used as a "weapon" ranging from weather manipulation to blocking of almost all long range radio communications.

The last one was a surprise to me. It describes how they can modify layers of the ionosphere to jam all HF communications and beyond. This interference is somehow coded in such a way that only the interference maker can still communicate through it! I understood how 10 megawatts of directed RF could heat the atmosphere enough to shift the jet stream but a selective jammer was a new one for me. Search the patent document for keywords such as weapon, communications, interference, manipulation, weather and ionosphere.

The name "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program" is a contradiction in itself. Research by nature is a passive event where you observe the normal behavior of something in an attempt to understand it. The word "Active" changes all of that because it indicates an attempt to modify, manipulate, change or engage with force and energy.

Last edited:
That's one thing that will never happen because the band has no resale value like 220 or analog TV spectrum. They don't do what's right, they do what's profitable.
So you are saying they are allowing interference on 11m, but they really care about CB? I'm pretty sure CB actually costs them money. Why would they care so much about it?

I bet a third of the trucks on the road don't even have a radio, and 3/4 of the ones that do are never turned on.

Point being that even decades-long proof of an effective business tool (think on that) getting America’s goods where they go . . . isn’t of concern. Rail & ports matter. Not the final mile(s).

That many don’t use (or have) isn’t to the point. That they COULD is what matters.

Last edited:
Just think.railroads are government subsudised so id say fcc is standing back with deaf ears

Hawkeye Sigint satellites triangulate any signal any where and any time. SpaceX just launched a pair.

Pirates. (Okay)
And the Chinese have already demonstrated that all satellites are just "one shot" away from destruction by knocking out one of their own obsolete satellites years ago. Satellites are an expensive placebo to the communications dilemma that could all be wiped out quickly. It's just that you save that secrete as a last resort.

Reactions: Slowmover
The patent office. How Einstein plagiarized the work of others. (Hint: it was Fermi did the work when it mattered. The Big E was snoozing in New Jersey).
Not so different than Edison. So many patents in his name off the work of his brilliant employees like Tesla as one example of the people he abused. The good news is schools don't even bother with their fabricated versions of history so much anymore and therefore aren't under obligation to turn thieves into heroes as often.

Reactions: Slowmover
“Mice get trampled when elephants stampede”?

Part of the fun of “that sealed indictment thing” (the euphemism for QAnon, the best soap opera of my lifetime) is satcoms access denial by bad guys. The revocation of such access reads like The Who’s Wanted List of D.C.

So you are saying they are allowing interference on 11m, but they really care about CB? I'm pretty sure CB actually costs them money. Why would they care so much about it?
I'm saying the 11 meter spectrum is not valuable enough to put the effort into clearing it out. It would simply be an impossible task. It would be just like guns, you'll have to take them by force and surprise or there is no chance at all of getting them and you'll never get them all.

I'm saying the 11 meter spectrum is not valuable enough to put the effort into clearing it out. It would simply be an impossible task. It would be just like guns, you'll have to take them by force and surprise or there is no chance at all of getting them and you'll never get them all.
Why would they need to "clear it out"? You even said in post #14 that it would be near impossible for a CB to interfere with the trains. As of now we can legally use 11m, but they don't enforce anything. Why not do away with CB and not enforce anything. Either way they can allow other uses if they would like.

You say that 11m is worthless to the fcc, but state it is so important that they could never get rid of it. Which is it, because you are stating they are already trashing it. Why would they allow trashing the all important trucker band?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.