• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tuned input for Tetrode

I noticed that the HV terminals of the pole pig extend beyond the cabinet opening and figured that there was no cover plate over it since one would not fit there unless it extended out from the cabinet. BTW I like where you sourced the other panel. Oddly enough I have one of these waiting to be put to use. I just found it laying along the side of the road right in front of the house. No seriously I did. A guy ran off the road and knocked it over so being the good safety conscious guy I am I, I removed it from the road so nobody would run into it. :whistle:
20737_road_signs_Page_084.jpg

I noticed that the HV terminals of the pole pig extend beyond the cabinet opening and figured that there was no cover plate over it since one would not fit there unless it extended out from the cabinet. BTW I like where you sourced the other panel. Oddly enough I have one of these waiting to be put to use. I just found it laying along the side of the road right in front of the house. No seriously I did. A guy ran off the road and knocked it over so being the good safety conscious guy I am I, I removed it from the road so nobody would run into it. :whistle:
20737_road_signs_Page_084.jpg
The amp is in the living room waiting for the owner to get his shack wired It is a nice conversation piece.

The sign came with the amp, source unknown, but seems the D.O.T. might have some how donated it.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.