• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner +2 ssb mic pinout to HR-2510

Thanks for the reply!

Except for the FET, all parts appear to be identified on the schematic.
agreed, but, don'tee a thing on 'em.

There may well be a "number" imprinted on the FET??
see above statement

If the FET is good, it wouldn't be difficult to replace all of the other components.
agreed also

If there is a part number on the FET, that may be available or a suitable substitute could be used to replace it.
agreed again(grin)

Perhaps a complete board can be obtained from Icom??
going to make an inquiry tomorrow.

*I looked at the pict of the bottom of the board that a member sent me/posted just prior to him selling his mic. I noticed that there appears to be a wire out-of-place in comparison....Below is posted comparison picts. Where I have a white wire going to the "+" and ecm solder joint, a member posted a pict which shows a pink/white wire to same location. Ignore the detached blue wire I am holding...This mic worked when I stored it years ago when I stored it.

**MEMBERS BOARD PICT BELOW**

Pink-whie wire that member posted.jpg

**MY BOARD PICT BELOW**

My board and white wire to mic ecm.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply!

Except for the FET, all parts appear to be identified on the schematic.
agreed, but, don'tee a thing on 'em.

There may well be a "number" imprinted on the FET??
see above statement

If the FET is good, it wouldn't be difficult to replace all of the other components.
agreed also

If there is a part number on the FET, that may be available or a suitable substitute could be used to replace it.
agreed again(grin)

Perhaps a complete board can be obtained from Icom??
going to make an inquiry tomorrow.

*I looked at the pict of the bottom of the board that a member sent me/posted just prior to him selling his mic. I noticed that there appears to be a wire out-of-place in comparison....Below is posted comparison picts. Where I have a white wire going to the "+" and ecm solder joint, a member posted a pict which shows a pink/white wire to same location. Ignore the detached blue wire I am holding...This mic worked when I stored it years ago when I stored it.

**MEMBERS BOARD PICT BELOW**

View attachment 42745

**MY BOARD PICT BELOW**

View attachment 42746

UPDATE
:
I received a reply from ICOM and they indicate they do not have and do not manufacture the amp board for the ICOM mic...:censored:

So, this morning 02-06-2k21, I asked them if they used their own part numbers or, if part numbers are correct on components and am awaiting their reply.

Yesterday,I found a pict of my completed tower and antenna(s) and figured I would post it for your enjoyment or displeasure.....

On the top (horizontal) is a full wave 20 meter beam approx 40' x 30' with a 5'' boom.....I used to talk anywhere I wanted on just 30 watts...It is on the ground now and I have to repair broken/cracked insulators that are approaching the size of a football (American football, not soccer). (picts attached of insulators (not the broken ones)...Has anyone repaired insulators are large as these? how?

On the very top is a 10-11 meter Wilson Shooting Star antenna, which I had to destroy to take down the larger beam. I have all the parts (gamma matches, etc).

both antennas on tower.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Enjoy....

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.