• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

United States federal government shutdown of 2013

With all the bad decisions they make in favor of lobbyists and special interests, the bright side is doing nothing because you're shut down is better than doing the wrong thing when it's business as usual.

The way I look at it, that's 5 days they have been distracted from coming up with new ways to fork us over while they argue over the old ways. I just wish we could get the 800,000 employees back on the job and fire everyone who's still there. We need the workers, not the decision makers.

I thought this country was founded on ideas like "no taxation without representation". With our representatives in the house and senate earning an approval rating in the teens for decades, it's quite obvious we are not getting representation. Yet they steal 33 cents out of every dollar I earn.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.