• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Valentine's Day Give Away Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
That's right everyone, we have another gift from the Worldwide Radio Forum for one lucky member!

On Valentine's Day, one member will be drawn at random to receive a free, brand new Astatic Road Devil microphone (pictured below). This is a really nice, noise cancelling powr mic that is sure to sound good in your mobile or home station. Shipping will be free to the lower 48 U.S. states; any winner in another area will have to cover shipping costs.

moleculo-albums-road-devil-mic-picture376-road-devil-mic.jpg

To be eligible for the contest, ALL of the following criteria below must be met:

1. Reply to this thread that you wish to enter the contest. 1 reply per forum member. If you have questions about this contest, ask in a different thread.
2. Contestants MUST have a minimum of 20 posts prior to Valentine's Day. Posts must be composed of valid comments to threads or new threads. Members that make BS posts as feeble attempts to up post counts will be automatically disqualified at my sole discretion.
3. Contestents MUST have a recent photo of their home station, club station, mobile station, portable station, or some radio related activity in the member's profile photo album. Post a topic in the Station & Mobile Pics forum with links to the pictures in your album. Photos MUST be contained in the member profile photo album. Links to images on other sites including photobucket, imageshack, or others DO NOT QUALIFY. The post in the Station & Mobile Pics forum counts as a post toward your overall post count.
4. Contestants must have a marker locating themselves on the Member Map
5. Contestants must be a member in good standing with WWRF.

On Valentine's day all names will be entered into a drawing and the winner will be selected at random. The winner will be announced on this site and has 10 days to respond via PM with a valid name and address for shipment. If no response from the winner, a new winner we be drawn at random.

:headbang wow i guess i will enter, but i don't know what i would do with the prize. I'm sure Doc would recieve it for me though if offered.:LOL:

I thought I did everything right for the New Years drawling....evidently not....:blush:

I hope I get it right this time......Count Me In.....

now where do I find the member's map so I can put a pin in it......?

Well I won't be much competition since I've never won a thing in my life, but is always a first time (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.