• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Walmart's are going cashless!

Cash & coins legal are legal for all transactions.
Period.

They don’t accept cash, they gave all items to me.

That simple. Payment offered & refused. A gift.

Your town needs to put them out of business. Now.

Don’t allow “the system” be it county, or state or “judges” or whomever to deter you & your neighbors. (
This is cut & dried). Authority is with the citizenry.

No cash-to-card machine for conversion is acceptable. No discrimination at check-out. Etc.

Tomorrow’s Sunday. This ought to be preached from every pulpit to be found. Fire every minister who silently advocates slavery.

Last edited:
Cash & coins legal are legal for all transactions. Period.
They don’t accept cash, they gave all items to me.

That simple. Payment offered and refused.

Your town needs to put them out of business. Now

Actually, if they only accept electronic payment and you only offer cash, then there is no "transaction".

Reactions: jessejamesdallas
If you understand Corp. are trying to Train Us to Use self check Outs And Next We will u load the Fink truck for them for Free. Yes we are in tranning!!

Reactions: binrat
If you understand Corp. are trying to Train Us to Use self check Outs And Next We will u load the Fink truck for them for Free. Yes we are in tranning!!

I agree, was inline at the grocery store yesterday and the lady kept saying if anyone wants self check out come this way...every one shook there head no thanks...only way I will use if I get a discount of some sort for self checking out...

Wrong. Dead wrong. Refusal of cash completes the transaction.

Wrong. Dead wrong to quote someone I heard before. :whistle: Although cash is legal tender for all debts both public and private that simply states that it MAY be used. There is no federal statute REQUIRING businesses to accept cash.

"On their website, the Federal Reserve referenced Section 31 of U.S.C. 5103, entitled "Legal Tender":

"United States coins and currency [including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks] are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues."

The Federal Reserve wrote the following analysis of this section:

"This statute means that all United States money as identified above is a valid and legal offer of payment for debts when tendered to a creditor. There is, however, no Federal statute mandating that a private business, a person, or an organization must accept currency or coins as payment for goods or services. Private businesses are free to develop their own policies on whether to accept cash unless there is a state law which says otherwise."

This statement from the Federal Reserve indicates that there is no federal policy, prohibiting businesses from banning cash at their establishments. However, states and cities have taken action against 'cashless businesses."

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12772.htm

Most places it is a case of where the buyer and seller must agree on a method of payment before there is considered a complete transaction. Thinking that if you offer them cash and they refuse then you are entitled to the goods or services FREE is just plain INSANE. Try it and see what happens. Please provide video.

The big question is is it just temporary due to Covid-19 so people do not have to handle money or is it a policy change intended to be permanent.

Most places here if using CASH...Exact change ONLY...or Debit/Charge cards...
Local Banks say there is Small Bills and Small change shortage...
Trucks not bringing in from Chicago distribution point. (I live Central IN)
No Big deal, keeps me from touching one of the nastiest things on the planet...
American Currency ...known to have more contaminants than washing your hands in poop! :ROFLMAO:
All the Best
Gary

Most places here if using CASH...Exact change ONLY...or Debit/Charge cards...
Local Banks say there is Small Bills and Small change shortage...
Trucks not bringing in from Chicago distribution point. (I live Central IN)
No Big deal, keeps me from touching one of the nastiest things on the planet...
American Currency ...known to have more contaminants than washing your hands in poop! :ROFLMAO:
All the Best
Gary
They said the same thing on my local news about a shortage in coins and small bills, but you'd think after everyone was on lockdown and staying home, not a lot of money got spent and there wouldn't be a shortage

Reactions: hillbilly101
In a manner of speaking I'm glad to see it. I don't like handle to handle cash because it is germ colony's like you would not believe. Almost any gern you want for a bio-weapon is on there.

Reactions: jessejamesdallas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?