• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WDX Roster

Yes Sir Mr Bin ! I don't need No Stinking #'s .:D ( Got them WWDX 1183 ) ALL MEMBERS REALIZE THIS IS ILLEGAL IN A WWDX CONTEST ( Actually Illegal on 11M PERIOD ! ) But I am an Outlaw :whistle: I love my WWDX Contests , I never report my contacts unless 100 percent legal ! I just like them because I like making contacts with WWDX Members . I paid a lot of $$ for this new custom Fatboy ! Sorry ! JMO . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

ALL MEMBERS REALIZE THIS IS ILLEGAL IN A WWDX CONTEST ( Actually Illegal on 11M PERIOD ! ) But I am an Outlaw :whistle: I love my WWDX Contests , I never report my contacts unless 100 percent legal !

It is perfectly legal to have a DX contest on CB!
FCC Dropped the 155 mile limit on the CB band a while back.
So you no longer have to worry about talking to far on your bone stock 40 channel CB radio.
I look forward to working DX stations during this cycle.

Enjoy

Jeff

Sorry Jeff , I probably said it the wrong way ! :whistle::confused: My statement was inferring to me using my " Leenyer " to make contacts & submit them . Like said I never " Do " & will not ! Just like chatting with WWDX Members . Just me I Guess ? o_O:LOL: Sorry for the confusion , I did use the word " Outlaw " .:) Contests Are Legal !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Jim5570091:
    Maybe. I wasn’t impressed with just clamping the shield wire to the boom with a hose clamp. I built a l bracket with so239 female hubs. I posted a picture on the recent gallery’s.
  • @ Jim5570091:
    Well I cut the matching stubs down 1 inch at a time from about 20” down to 6”. Still no real changes.
  • @ 555 Central Missouri:
    Hello everyone, I have a old courier centurion pll 40 channel SSB, it has the extra channels and it has another switch that just moves the frequency down one channel on the dial, what is the purpose for this?
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EDST