• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WELFARE ABUSE

Mar 17, 2006
for i even get started i want to say
if you are down on your luck or out of a job for a while due to oncontrollable circumstances then welfare can help you out
i dont mind my tax dollars helping someone out

today at grocery store started to turn down isle and wow
icon_eek.gif
3 grocery carts and 3 kids they went up and down every row picking and snatching at everything
i looked at my wife and said hey my tax dollars at work
she looked at me and said why do you have to be so darn negative i said my tax dollars being abused
she said you dont know that,, i said i do know that then we got into a little fight about the situation
well after 30 minutes in grocery store we went to check out and loooked over 3 checkouts and them folks were checking out
and crap kids still picking and snaatching at everything

i looked at the monitor 348.78 cents and yes we the tax payers just bought those groceries
but it gets better
cash due was 75.15 since foodstamps cant buy something cash has to be presented
she pulled out a freaking checkbook
how can someone have a checking account and yet they are supposed not to be finacially capable
the lady while looking at monitor said she didnt have that kinda money but needed the items
so after 15 minutes finally wrote check
5 grocery carts 4 baggers and 1 manager and 1 assistant to overlook the ordeal
finally went out side ,
i was of coarse sitting in the blue seats by the door pretending to read the thrifty nickle
it looked like a train heading out the front door
oh forgot to mention
while all the whoopla was going on kids were at the door stick their hands up inside the gumball machine flicking the plastic ball with rings and yo-yos flipping them over into the shoot now we got kids with yo-yos swinging them around running all over the place acting like hellyans
anyway moving on outside they go across parking lot and was walking toward a beaten uprun down white ford explorer
im thinking well maybe they needed it .
then he pulled out his remote to unlock the ford but nothing happens 2 cars down headlights came on and lights flashed on this pickup.
couldnt really see it good enough so i pulled around drove by real slow and got a look at a brand new 2007
F-350 crewcab with headache rack and toolbox and pretty mural painted on the tailgate of jesus and crosses
now i ask my self and wonder

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY HAVE A NEW TRUCK ON WELFARE AND WORST OF ALL I JUST SPENT 350 DOLLARS ON THEIR LAZY ARSES
ok im really pissed at this point i roll down the window and write down the liscenes plate .
i go home make a call and get a address and i went back out and drove by the address
and i be a -------------------- i went thru the roof
the pickup was in drivewayand parked next to it was a dodge magnum.
and the curtains were open and you could see this huge honkin bigscreen tv.

well im not paying for crap like that:
well it has been reported and well be investigated

i maybe a BUTT oh well

my job requires me pass a UA in order for me to get a paycheck in order for this to happen government takes out taxes to hand out to this welfarefund
so i tookit upon myself to report it and have my taxdollars go to work

well i going to close and go check my bloodpressure
thought i would share with you where our taxdollars went

if you are down on your luck or out of a job for a while due to oncontrollable circumstances then welfare can help you out

icon_eek.gif
3 grocery carts and 3 kids they went up and down every row picking and snatching at everything
she looked at me and said why do you have to be so darn negative i said my tax dollars being abused
she said you dont know that,, i said i do know that then we got into a little fight about the situation
well after 30 minutes in grocery store we went to check out and loooked over 3 checkouts and them folks were checking out

i looked at the monitor 348.78 cents and yes we the tax payers just bought those groceries
but it gets better
how can someone have a checking account and yet they are supposed not to be finacially capable
the lady while looking at monitor said she didnt have that kinda money but needed the items
finally went out side ,
i was of coarse sitting in the blue seats by the door pretending to read the thrifty nickle
oh forgot to mention
while all the whoopla was going on kids were at the door stick their hands up inside the gumball machine flicking the plastic ball with rings and yo-yos flipping them over into the shoot now we got kids with yo-yos swinging them around running all over the place acting like hellyans
anyway moving on outside they go across parking lot and was walking toward a beaten uprun down white ford explorer
then he pulled out his remote to unlock the ford but nothing happens 2 cars down headlights came on and lights flashed on this pickup.
couldnt really see it good enough so i pulled around drove by real slow and got a look at a brand new 2007
F-350 crewcab with headache rack and toolbox and pretty mural painted on the tailgate of jesus and crosses

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY HAVE A NEW TRUCK ON WELFARE AND WORST OF ALL I JUST SPENT 350 DOLLARS ON THEIR LAZY ARSES
ok im really pissed at this point i roll down the window and write down the liscenes plate .
i go home make a call and get a address and i went back out and drove by the address

i maybe a BUTT oh well

my job requires me pass a UA in order for me to get a paycheck in order for this to happen government takes out taxes to hand out to this welfarefund

wow, you post this on all the forums

icon_eek.gif

but it gets better
finally went out side ,
oh forgot to mention

i maybe a BUTT oh well

I think your wife was right on this one dude. You really sound bitter ? Your Tax dollars ? you have know idea what was really going on with that lady and kids , she could have been a day care provider for all you know ? I think you were feeling more bad about yourself then some lady and kids in the market , you did nothing but judge her from the time you got to the store and to the time she left,then you go home to get an addy and stalk the woman and here family ? Who and the hell do you think you are !!?? IM guessing you must have really felt like a piece of shit huh ? (hate kills the hater within ) Well guess what .......you and YOUR so called tax dollars did it to yourself and judgement upon somebody else you never met a day in your life nor did you truly know what was really going on with this woman .....did you ? IM honestly not trying to give you a hard time here but you really sound like a bitter man and I hope it gets better for you . You need to check yourself before your anger ends up getting you and your family in some kind of trouble you don't need to be in. Minding your own business could be very healthy for your own well being. God bless you.

and C2 , my wife is a Mexican , and I never thought of you as a racist , but your two word comment wasn't looking very good to me after the fact. Go figure coming from you. Care to explain further ?

Last edited:
Ha, like that sort of thing is uncommon.

The welfare office is on a busy corner here, I pass it fairly frequently.

Seldom do I see any vehilcles older than mine (96 Grand Cherokee), usually newer and much more expensive.

One time I was passing with a buddy of mine that I've known for decades.

I was pointing out the nice cars in the lot, and remarked how only "that hillbilly bitch" had a junker. I followed that statement with "Oh $h!+, it's your sister!" LMAO

C2...I never thought of you as a racist, but...Go figure coming from you. Care to explain further ?

Where did the R word come from? Just because I post "Damned little fag," in Spanish makes me a racist? I bet you think I'm white? It just sounds like you're on a war path.

in 555's defense, i would quite possibly view the situation more or less as he did. most important, i would have kept my dismay too myself, not knowing all the answers......such as this-a friend and his wife, along with their 2 children, took in 5 children of a relative who made a mistake with his life and was paying for it. these 5 children, all under 10, didn't ask to be raised in the life in which they were, and this friend and his wife couldn't see the 5 kids split up and going to foster homes, WHICH IS NOTHING MORE THEN A BUSINESS FOR MANY WHO CLAIM TO BE FOSTERING CHILDREN, but, that's another story. anyway, the courts agreed, and this family was issued food stamps for the 5 new members of their family. this man was more then able to provide for his family of 4, allowing a yearly vacation to disney, or the beach or wherever, they had a nice sized home, and yes, he and his wife drove newer vehicles that do not qualify as 'starter cars'. they absorbed these 5 kids into their family, and receive a generous amount of food stamps monthly. they buy milk & bread & eggs & cereal & cheese & hot dogs & burgers & crackers & microwave popcorn & yes they even buy steak & chicken cutlets & other foods that YOU may consider 'over the top'. WHY???? because THEY EAT. they lay out in cash the same amount they used to, and spend every penny of the food stamps they get. they are not going to the supermarket in a beater car and only use food stamps to buy what is 'eligible'. they take the 'nice' SUV', spend 3-4-5 hundred on food, get some 'luxury' foods, and pay with a hundred dollar bill or 2. are they embarressed? NOPE. should they be? NOPE. have people made stupid-a$$ remarks? YUP. has he knocked anybody out because of it? NOPE, though i'm sure it has entered his mind! MAYBE what you saw WAS an abuse of the system. don't jump to conclusions til you know the facts. you say you 'don't mind your tax dollars helping somebody out', maybe they were & you just didn't know the whole story.....

'555',
For what it's worth, I know how you feel about such things. It has a lot to do with how you were raised and the values you were taught (or given).
While you certainly could have been mistaken about what it 'looked' like, I sort of doubt if you were. Unfortunately, it's common everywhere, some places just more 'common' than others.
Welfare is sort of like liver. Doesn't bother some people, makes others of us sick.
- 'Doc

Could have been someone taking a sister or someone to the store for their shopping. Who knows ? I wonder how you legally got the guys address from his plate ? The situation "could" be as you thought but if not you could be answering questions .

Last edited:
Where did the R word come from? Just because I post "Damned little fag," in Spanish makes me a racist? I bet you think I'm white? It just sounds like you're on a war path.

call it what you will C2 , it can go many ways , it's not nice anyway I look at it. I didn't understand your comment to begin with (concerning this thread) nor do I care what color you are. It is what it is. And as far as my post was concerning this thread , I meant every "damned" word I said. And IM on a war path ? IM not doing two liners calling people names or whatever , this dudes thread and post was on his own personal stalking war path . Guys like that need personal help before they end up hurting somebody or themselves.If his bitter head wasn't so lodged so far up his ass to the point he can't see , he could just let HIS so called tax dollars let the authorities take care of it if need be rather then judging others and then being so out of control to stalk people ? that's only more tax dollars at work. Wether or not your the R word as you put it C2 , the comment was unnessasary.

and as far as welfare abuse goes on here is California , makes me laugh ! we have over 20,000 homeless on the streets of Los Angeles alone (whatever there cases may be ?) in the state of California , Welfare is paid back by the persons that receive any assistence, THAT'S RIGHT ! or you will go to jail or you will be cleaning freeways or your wages will be garnished once you do get a job. Your so called tax dollars are paid back in full. Somebody like this dude here needs to check himself , he has surely shit his mentally diturbed pants. Sometimes it might be best to listen to what the better half is saying to you.

Last edited:
the comment was unnessasary

Spoken like a true angel, we will just stick with your presumably 'necessary' comments then:

...he has surely shit his mentally diturbed pants.
Guys like that need personal help ...
If his bitter head wasn't so lodged so far up his ass...
Who and the hell do you think you are !!??
...you must have really felt like a piece of shit
you really sound like a bitter man...
You need to check yourself

There ain't no following that...

BTW, we should stay on topic and point out the complete and utter failure of these types of welfare systems, especially in California:

From across the political and ideological spectrum, there is now almost universal acknowledgement that the American social welfare system has been a failure. Since the start of the War on Poverty in 1965, the United States has spent more than $5.4 trillion trying to ease the plight of the poor. What we have received for that massive investment is--primarily--more poverty.
Our welfare system is unfair to everyone: to taxpayers, who must pick up the bill for failed programs; to society, whose mediating institutions of community, church, and family are increasingly pushed aside; and most of all to the poor themselves, who are trapped in a system that destroys opportunity for them and hope for their children.

Consider the results of our welfare system:

Illegitimacy. In 1960 only 5.3 percent of births were out of wedlock. Today nearly 32 percent of births are illegitimate. Among blacks, the illegitimacy rate is over two-thirds. Among whites, it tops 23 percent. There is strong evidence that directly links the availability of welfare with the increase in out-of-wedlock births.

Dependence. Nearly 65 percent of the people on welfare at any given time will be on the program for eight years or longer. Moreover, welfare is increasingly intergenerational. Children raised in families on welfare are seven times more likely to become dependent on welfare than are other children.

Crime. The Maryland NAACP recently concluded that "the ready access to a lifetime of welfare and free social service programs is a major contributory factor to the crime problems we face today.'' Welfare contributes to crime by destroying family structure and breaking down the bonds of community. Moreover, it contributes to the social marginalization of young black men by making them irrelevant to the family. Their role has been supplanted by the welfare check.

Michael Tanner - director of health and welfare studies at the Cato Institute.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.