• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WHAT ARE THE MEANINGS OF YOUR AUTHOR NAMES ?

You have got to be kidding me here Weather dude !!! ......I talk to myself all the time , I think IM the only one that listens to my shit anyway !! It's all good dude !! I just try not to make it a habit around folks , a few weeks ago I was down stairs at my work bench and I was just talking away about whatever it was I was doing at the time and the ole lady had walked in and said hey !! you talking to yourself again ??? (-: ....I said ,sure am !! .......she kissed me on my bald head and told me she loved me !! Now hows that for talking to ones self (-: IM very sure IM a bit on the crazy side Weather dude , but I would like to believe that IM fairly sane ,if you know what I mean. Peace

Hello Toll free im not the one who drives the hearse from break to break. i just drive mine to the cemetery!! :LOL:

Bobby

switch

I find sometimes talkin to myself gets more accomplished than talkin to someone else! In todays world you have to be a little off to survive! if you take everthing too seriouse you may loose it compleatly! ;)

off subject here a bit , but at the ripe age of 46 , there's only been 1 or 2 people through out my life that I could truly talk to on a no bullshit , honest to goodness level , a close friend , God (I think this is just another time IM talking to myself) , and myself ? .........but then again , nobody lies to himself better then I do.........I've gotten better over the years at being honest with myself .......in other words, to thine ownself ,be true.

Got mine in the service when i made sargent.Everybody just calls me SARGE. SS8541, I started out as an o311 and then got my secondary mos 8541.

weatherman49 said:
ss8541

my M.O.S was 52D10 U.S. Army 87'-91'

52D10 is Generator Tech I supplied lights for the company in the field and kept the gens for fire control up and runnin!

I see your out in Eldo. I send all my Hazardous Waste out there to your neck of the woods. To the facility formerly Teris and now just purchased by Clean Harbors. You have anything to do with that outfit?

cphillip

Not no but hell no Scared the crap out of me when it blew up a year ago! I used to live 10 miles from it and felt the shock wave from it when it happened!!! I just recently moved out of town about 20 clicks so maybe the next time i wont feel it!

And you can keep your toxic stuff we have enough of our own! LOL!!

Where are you at phil?

Never mind just checked out you site! except for the toxic waste stuff we share alot of the same interests!

Heck I don't want this nasty crap here in South Carolina! Send it all to Eldo!!!! :LOL:

I had some waste in that warehouse that went. Not any that caused it. But some that got involved in it. Overall thats a pretty good company. And financialy secure so no worries about getting stuck cleaning it all up some day. The shipper that shiped that material mislabeled it and is in serious hot water. Probably someone is going to jail over that one.... not to mention a huge cost thats going to have to be paid to Teris (now Clean Harbors) and every one of your local responders as well. Once the smoke clears your going to hear exactly who it was that shipped that stuff in there.

I can see the trucks, Bees and Deisel... but I rarely run into a Vespa person. That one too?

Well I was parkair, but I could not log on anymore (thought I got band) so I had to make a new user name and password. It's my four letter ID at work. CB handle "Frieght Dog"

You might have tried to take that up with a Mod or Mole dude Park , IM thinking a lot of these guys are busy and it just takes time for them to get back with you if they ever do. Buyers and sellers can sometimes be hit and miss as well in the Forum Swap meet , I suppose it's sometimes to be expected when folks are do'in the 9 to 5 for a live'in,swing shift , and graveyard duties .......or out there on them long lonesome highways days at a time. Peace

Cphillip

but I rarely run into a Vespa person. That one too?

Yup Not all vespas though! I work for a motorcycle dealership and we sold scooters for awhile! I got into modding them! Had a 50cc 25 tops before mods 50 after Exhaust carb intake modded the cvt u know the general stuff!

Kind of wicked to drive at 50 though with the short wheel base and steering geometry :shock:

VESPA'S FROM HELL !! :) , I honestly dont' know much about them other then they are used overseas a lot . Back when CB radio was at it's peak so to speak , Moped's were a big deal in the late 70's to early 80's , I sure dont' see them anymore , but they were everywhere back then in So.Cal. ....People have some really different hobbies in this life , I think Phil said he was into Bee's as well !! Maybe I need a hobbie ? Hmmmmmm ???? I wonder if radios count ? or rock and roll from a to z ? Fishing ?? ...surely noth'in like Bug's or motor scooters :D reminds me of Kenny Montrose ......BAD MOTOR SCOOTER !! or was the Ted Nugent ? Hmmm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.