• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What are ya'lls prefessions??

Former commercial broadcast engineer that got burnt out after 22 years of beating myself up trying to service four AM ttansmitter sites, one 3kw FM site, one 18 kw FM site, and one 100kw site along with four studio locations comprising ten actual studio rooms as well as five VHF/ UHF program repeater links all spread out over 120 miles from one end to the other. Now I work in a manufacturing facility four minutes from home. It's more mechanical than electrical but we do service and install electrically heated dies.

Account Manager for a global freight management company. I'm a small fish in a large pond, I work alone and I like it that way. 6 years to retirement baby, then full time ham and biker!!

I should have added that freight is my second career. My first was in Airline Operations Management.

Last edited:
Spent 38 years in Purchasing & Marketing in the coin machine industry. Now, I'm happily retired. Spend my days doing what I want to do!

Retired now I was a Machinist an Mechanical Engineer ,an now help out a bit on a farm in the summer the rest of my time is split up between my small farm an my Harley.

Reactions: 1 person
Precision Grinding, started grinding before I graduated. I prefer running cutter grinders but run 3 surface grinders, manual, automatic and CNC. Have a nice tilt head No.2 Cincinnati with tooling in the garage wired up.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated