• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What are ya'lls prefessions??

Commercial/Industrial sandblasting and painting. Proud member of IBPAT now called IUP. Started out in local 57 Birmingham Alabama in the Mid 1980's and transferred to Tennessee in the 1990's. worked at ORNL most of my career. Just waiting on 5 more years for my full pension. If I work steady and don't lose any hours that is. Need 60 thousand hours and I have around 50 thousand now. Just counting down the time.

Cell site technician. Have worked and installed equipment for pretty much all the major carriers. Been Ericsson certified since sept 1998 for switch and RBS installation and assessment.

I retired 12 yrs ago at the age of 55.

Worked in Glass Blowers and Molders union as a Steel Melter, melting steel for making big casting.
Using Carbon Arc and Induction furanace's.

Worked in the Machinist union in the state of Alaska for 15 yrs - repairing the canning machines that put fish into the can's.
(all my travels to Alaska were all paid for by the company's that I worked for - including room and board).

Reactions: 1 person
I retired 12 yrs ago at the age of 55.

Worked in Glass Blowers and Molders union as a Steel Melter, melting steel for making big casting.
Using Carbon Arc and Induction furanace's.

Worked in the Machinist union in the state of Alaska for 15 yrs - repairing the canning machines that put fish into the can's.
(all my travels to Alaska were all paid for by the company's that I worked for - including room and board).

Congrats on your retirement. not far behind you i hope. feels good to retire at an early age.

Spent 30 years at the telephone company then went to driving school bus, now just drive part time. Enjoy being Grandpa to 3 girls and enjoy turning the dials on my Icoms.

Retired Ship Surveyor (Electrical/Electronics/Combat Systems) for DOD, and also CWO4 USNR Retired. Currently volunteering Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays at nearby elementary school and absolutely LOVING it! I could never hack it as a teacher, but helping out with math and reading, mostly, grading papers and making suggestions ...

They can't not pay me enough not to refuse to come in! (I think that's right...).

Retired from an Electric Utlility 4 years ago after 37 years. Started as a draftsman, moved up to engineering. Finally the last 9 years was a crew Supv. On the Electric Distribution side of the company..... Ie Poles and wires, overhead and underground.

Steering wheel holder.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated