• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What forum?????

What forum did you come from when you signed up here?

• CBR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PANTHER

• CB TRICKS

• PACETRONICS

• Doc's

• Copper

• QRZ

• Total voters
forum

I was at EEI and came here. I did post a few things at Copper but that was a joke. If your not in the click or disagree with someone who is ...forget about it.
I was with CBR and Losy Souls and a few others.
Now you will only find me at cbretards and here.

I was also at 1 Stop but good ole Frank booted me for something I said on another forum...too bad the truth hurts ole Frankie boy.

Devil Dog I have alot of respect for you but that forum sucks as far as any technicle info.Drooling Radios knows less than I do, and whenever a question is answered its like huge echo machine even if the question is answered wrong all you get is a repeat from a hundred people of what the first guy said.
Slim is the biggest joke Ive ever seen.10,000 posts about nothing and has no radio knowledge at all.
There might be a couple of people left there that know a little, but all the really intelligent people are gone like CCMnj, -=BOO=-, 13VA, Pain, T2W and a few more that just gave up that lame forum.

Im a proud member of cbretards forum and thats where you will mainly find me. Good people and lots of good info.
I like this forum too and there are some really good people here than can help you out if you need it.

Re: forum

TalkingTall said:
I was at EEI and came here. I did post a few things at Copper but that was a joke. If your not in the click or disagree with someone who is ...forget about it.
I was with CBR and Losy Souls and a few others.
Now you will only find me at cbretards and here.

I was also at 1 Stop but good ole Frank booted me for something I said on another forum...too bad the truth hurts ole Frankie boy.

Devil Dog I have alot of respect for you but that forum sucks as far as any technicle info.Drooling Radios knows less than I do, and whenever a question is answered its like huge echo machine even if the question is answered wrong all you get is a repeat from a hundred people of what the first guy said.
Slim is the biggest joke Ive ever seen.10,000 posts about nothing and has no radio knowledge at all.
There might be a couple of people left there that know a little, but all the really intelligent people are gone like CCMnj, -=BOO=-, 13VA, Pain, T2W and a few more that just gave up that lame forum.

Im a proud member of cbretards forum and thats where you will mainly find me. Good people and lots of good info.
I like this forum too and there are some really good people here than can help you out if you need it.

Jack Black if your so proud why don't you use you real user name?

none caught happy hamer on the radio, gave me the link here, from here i've been to about every forum, b7 from 1stop for telling the truth, copper just plain sucks, mostly on cbretards

Re: forum

[/quote]Jack Black if your so proud why don't you use you real user name?[/quote]

Why should I. Ive have been Talking Tall on here since 1969....hahahaha.
Why do you keep following me around, trying to get me kicked 4040? Why dont you give up the other user names that you use on this forum...Your moronic grammer and spelling give you away...By the way...How is my little buddy 2020?

ive been on a bunch of different forums on the web....found EEI way back when i was first gettin interested in CB...

still get on a few different forums once in while...kinda busy latey...my ezboard account from the 1st WWRF is still active.

I first became a member at CBR but it did not take long for 2watt to pe me off so i left and came here.Then went to Grumpy's,still there and also stop into the freqs forum from time to time.Coopers is not bad but not as good as this,they are way to one sided!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.