• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What forum?????

What forum did you come from when you signed up here?

• CBR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PANTHER

• CB TRICKS

• PACETRONICS

• Doc's

• Copper

• QRZ

• Total voters

I've kicked around here since It was called Charger's Castle.Do alot of reading but not alot of posting.I first learned of this place at the Panther forum.BTW is John's forum still up???

Kicked off of Copper.
Dabbled on CBTricks for awhile.
Started my own. Quit that.
Joined the QuackShack (and still there, my favorite)
Refused membership at 1 Stop's place.
Member of QRZ.
Joined here.

Quack Quack from way back............Charger and Dealer and Undertaker and #7 and this character called Hamer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .

Snoope back hiding in the snow..........

Reactions: mrgumby
Started out on rec.radio.cb then EEI advertised a forum on there. That was pretty good in the beginning, but of course, many of you know what happened there.
Many of us "charter" members came from EEI's forum, when Dean left there and started this one.
All of this happened when the solar cycle was peaking, and it made for some interesting times.

The only forum I really frequented at all for a long time was my own, on the DTB Radio website. When the site went through its hosting shift, the forum lost about 90% of its traffic, so I started taking a look at others. I started frequenting the 1-stop forum, but quickly found that the level of technical expertise was extremely lacking, with tons of bad advice being given from posters with no real knowledge at all. I was turned on to this forum by Freecell, and it has become my favorite. I naturally still maintain my own forum, but when I browse forums, its generally this one that I am on.

Devildog said:
Hey HH, I see DTB opened the door. I dont have the time now but do I get a rebuttle ;):)

Of course, we were just curious how many and who came from where

DTB, glad to have you onboard

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.