• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

what has thisworld come to?

Chong

Feb 5, 2006
DX land Ohio
i got out iof church about a half an hour ago and 2 cars were broken into and ohne was stolen the robors got away with a purse full of credit cards a cell phone and a diaper bag. both cars that remained had brokenb windows and slashed tires and all of this was done during church by somenone. what has thgis world come to? what are these people thinking?

Chong said:
i got out iof church about a half an hour ago and 2 cars were broken into and ohne was stolen the robors got away with a purse full of credit cards a cell phone and a diaper bag. both cars that remained had brokenb windows and slashed tires and all of this was done during church by somenone. what has thgis world come to? what are these people thinking?

Stuff like that has been happening for decades..........criminals don't see a difference between a church parking lot or a bar parking lot.

Why those bastards !! They even took the diaper bag !! I feel sorry for them scum bags now ,nothing worse then a woman scorn ! unfortunately )-: crack heads have babies too. Yeap ! Welcome to the real world Chong , you bet'cha !
High Catholic Priests and Politicians doing little boys , ect. ect. ect. right in our own backyards. Just what is this world coming to ? News at 11

over the course i have been ripped off 3 times

once car broken into and destroyed

once in privious home where i left a 6 amp and 6 pairs of speakers with high end auto radio
only to come back from vacation to find what i thouht was a ok house...except when i made it to guarage was clear i had been ripped off

more recently
some dummy thought i was someone else
broke into my place o get even with my neighbor fo going with his girl..
the fool broke into my place instead...as he made off with $8500
in stuff...

yes such is life and welcome to thereal world

on a good note the last guy was caught and serving 15 yrs minimum before posiblity of parol

although i am still out all my stuff

So yes
Welcome to the real world !!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.