• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What kinda clothing do you wear on the air........?

"...I ain't got no pantie's on..." LOL!
1643932089620.png

"...I ain't got no pantie's on..." LOL!
View attachment 57121
Many years ago I was talkin to an operator called herself "No Panties" with my DX350 in front of the local supermarket. When I walked into the store one of the bag boys asked me "who's No Panties" ? I had no idea that I was broadcasting over their PA system.........

Many years ago I was talkin to an operator called herself "No Panties" with my DX350 in front of the local supermarket. When I walked into the store one of the bag boys asked me "who's No Panties" ? I had no idea that I was broadcasting over their PA system.........
Can't tell you how many cities I've heard a driver saying "I ain't got no panties on" and strangely always sounds like the same guy.

Or another guy saying, "I got my night gown on, I got my pretty pink panties on, and imma ready to go to bed"

Some weird folk out there..

Don't hear that garbage on 75 or 10/6 meters where I hang out, one reason why I left.:ROFLMAO:
All the Best
Gary
CB is where I belong, I hope to never get to the place where I'm too far superior and too good for CB.

Hear some crazy stuff but I'll take it over the uptight tea drinking with pinkies up hams and their bands

I know all hams aren't that way but sure have encountered a fair share both on the air (on cb band) and in forums.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated