• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What's your favorite pepper sauce?

I've got that one, EL YUCATECO sauce, at hand all the time. And several Gee Wally has lined up. Not too fond of sweetness of Siracha; but sits well on fish sticks; not too fond of fish sticks either ;)

I find labeling at times humorous. Salsa, Picante, kutbid-ik are redundant would't you say. And no mention of muy caliente.

Last edited:
I've got that one, EL YUCATECO sauce, at hand all the time. And several Gee Wally has lined up. Not too fond of sweetness of Siracha; but sits well on fish sticks; not too fond of fish sticks either ;)
Sriracha is an acquired taste I believe. I didn't even like it about 6 years ago. Was at the rig and forgot to buy hot sauce, so I asked to use some of a buddies Sriracha, he puts that stuff on everything. The more I used it the better I liked it. I've never noticed a sweetness to it, always seems to have a garlic flavor to me. And I almost forgot, I love fish sticks, always have, I'll have to put some Sriracha on them next time :cool:

Sriracha is an acquired taste I believe. I didn't even like it about 6 years ago. Was at the rig and forgot to buy hot sauce, so I asked to use some of a buddies Sriracha, he puts that stuff on everything. The more I used it the better I liked it. I've never noticed a sweetness to it, always seems to have a garlic flavor to me. And I almost forgot, I love fish sticks, always have, I'll have to put some Sriracha on them next time :cool:
Halibut! That's the Fish Steak of the Sea. A real shame there isn't enough to go around, like fish sticks and Sriracha. Wouldn't dream of Sriracha on Halibut.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
I like Graces Hot Pepper Sauce. I first saw it at Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay while awaiting a flight back home from Jamaica. Graces is a well known Jamaican food company and make MANY products. I bought a couple small bottles to try and liked it a lot. Luckily it is carried in the local supermarket here and is the real deal......made in Jamaica. Grace carefully grows its premium Jamaican Habanero and Scotch Bonnet peppers to produce a unique hot and spicy flavor.

Graces hot sauce.jpg

I like Graces Hot Pepper Sauce. I first saw it at Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay while awaiting a flight back home from Jamaica. Graces is a well known Jamaican food company and make MANY products. I bought a couple small bottles to try and liked it a lot. Luckily it is carried in the local supermarket here and is the real deal......made in Jamaica. Grace carefully grows its premium Jamaican Habanero and Scotch Bonnet peppers to produce a unique hot and spicy flavor.

View attachment 60517
Looks interesting, never ran across that one before.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
Walmart and Jalapeños.
Absolutely the lowest price in my neck of the woods. While the local in town grocer is selling Jalapeños for $3.50+/lb Wally is letting 'em go of $1.18/lb.
Recently raised to $1.24.

Nitrogen and tame Jalapeños: Wally World had a shipment of huge peppers with stem ends >1" and closer to 1.5", the sort perfect for stuffed peppers. They were absolutely the tamest peppers to my buds, like a bell pepper. Had to have been high nitrogen grown.

Grace pepper sauce? Just looked and found Wally World carries 15 varieties of Grace condiments. Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean sauces a bit over the top @ >$18 for 4.8oz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Walmart and Jalapeños.
Absolutely the lowest price in my neck of the woods. While the local in town grocer is selling Jalapeños for $3.50+/lb Wally is letting 'em go of $1.18/lb.
Recently raised to $1.24.

Nitrogen and tame Jalapeños: Wally World had a shipment of huge peppers with stem ends >1" and closer to 1.5", the sort perfect for stuffed peppers. They were absolutely the tamest peppers to my buds, like a bell pepper. Had to have been high nitrogen grown.

Grace pepper sauce? Just looked and found Wally World carries 15 varieties of Grace condiments. Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean sauces a bit over the top @ >$18 for

The one I buy is about that size but is only about $2.00. I also get a Grace Scotch Bonnet sauce of slightly larger size and is under $5.00

I used to eat hot sauce (REALLY hot sauce)... but the older I get... the more my stomach (and ulcers) reminds me why I don't eat hot food anymore!

I like to enjoy my food and not SURVIVE it! LOL!

I like the Sweet-Chili sauce. I don't recall the name at the moment. I orignally ran into it while eating at a local Bentos shop. The owner knew her stuff on that type of food! The sauce is about $3-$4 for a huge bottle (used to be about $2 at our local small-business supply store).

I also just found a new Tobasco sweet-hot style and it's very similar to the Sweet Chili. It's not flaming 4-alarm fire; I'd say between mild and medium I'd guess. (call it brunch hot sauce?).

For extreme heat
Da Bomb makes two that are over the top for me
" Beyond Insanity"
And
"The Final Answer"
These are not what I call sauce, they are extracts that concentrate the heat, almost too hot for table use but will add crazy heat to cooking.
7b874d7690b14172b788ad25ab666e59_2048x.jpg
HH197.jpg

The final answer is really, really hot, it has a glass rod attached to the cap that you can just dab some on what you try to eat.
Sold in 2oz bottles.
For a sweet chili sauce I like this one.

Jeff
20220910_114100_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
These are some of my favorites. Two of them aren't very popular among hot sauce snobs; the Texas Pete's and the El Yucateco Black Label. That's ok; I really like the smoky flavor of the Black Label on hamburgers and hot dogs among other things. As for the Texas Pete's, a lot of fans of Louisiana style hot sauces don't like it but I do like this hotter version. I also like Crystal and Tabasco.
El Yuc Green is really good on pasta dishes. I like the red too, but I'm out right now.
Cholula is my go-to for Tex-Mex food. I also like red or green El Yuc on Tex Mex.
The only thing I really like Srirachi on is seafood, especially Asian style seafood.

I raise lots of peppers (jalapeno, cayenne, habanero and ghost) in my garden and pickle them so I can enjoy them year round on nachos, sandwiches and other stuff.
Hot Sauce.jpg

Reactions: 144inBama

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated