• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where to buy 10k...

I did that one week ago. I sent email to Kale.
Till now no answer, that's the reason I asked here.
Maybe someone can call him locally and tell, that there is a customer waiting :)
Mike

There are a lot of CB shops over here that stock and sell them. do a little work with Google and start contacting them to see if they will ship to Poland.
Kale is not always on top of his e-mail.

Not many of them answered, most of them don't want to send it abroad.
It is not that easy that it seems.
I want latest - big coil version on 27" shaft.
Mike

Well, for 5 antennas your looking at a cost of about $315 usd. Fed-ex International Economy shipping estimate at $192.00 (to Warsaw 00-001) for a total of $507 usd. Add to that packaging costs and the duties and other taxes you might pay to the Polish Gov't. You ready to order?

Ya know a 102" whip mounted properly will out perform all the fancy coilys out there and I bet you can get those in poland.

Well, you're probably not going to find anyone making this type of antenna who's going to ship to Poland. Have you checked the import requirements for shipping this type of device? I'm pretty sure any type of electronics related device has to have CE marking to be allowed as an import to Europe. Rather doubtful that antennas that are not manufactured by a global compamy are going to be certified.

What CB or 10 meter antennas do you have access to in the EU? What about having a local business fabricate a similar design?

Shipping to Europe is easy but it can be expensive for the customer with shipping and import taxes. All you need to do is fill out the customs form and supply 3 copies of the invoice.

I bought a lot of stuff from USA including HF rigs in the past.
Shipping can be cheap, taxes are my problem. Seller just have to pack it together and send to me. That's all.
Mike

I bought a lot of stuff from USA including HF rigs in the past.
Shipping can be cheap, taxes are my problem. Seller just have to pack it together and send to me. That's all.
Mike

Hey Mike, try calling Kale. Maybe he can figure something out.
817-790-6239

Aloha, James.....

Mrcoily ships all over the world he shipped his enforcer base antenna to new zealand check his site you will see pic of his base antenna in other countrys

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated