• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who are you on the air?

The "official" handle would be StrangeBrew but it seldom gets used, in the work truck it was always just the company name as is standard channel 19 trucker practice.

I don't really pursue DX but if I stumble on it I generally use 1203 (pronounced "twelve-oh-three").

In a nutshell if I talk to you it's unlikely you'll know it's me.

There is already a local guy called Shade Tree. I don't want to cause a bunch of confusion so I just go by 808. When I was a kid my handle was Hot Wheels but I don't use that one anymore. I am looking for a new handle but nothing seems to feel right so I guess for now I am just 808.
Shady Tree. How about STP? I myself have never heard anyone using that handle. Weather locally or DX. Just a thought. 73's PS. I hope all is going well....

We all talk to each other on the air. There is a good chance that many of us have talk to each other without knowing it.

Many of us may have a local Persona that differs from our online persona.

In my city I am known as Stratocaster. However, online, I am known as Loose Cannon. If you reach me on sideband I will use the numbers 410.

So, how are the rest of you identified on DX Communications as opposed to your local handle?
LC
On SSB One eleven or triple one Southampton NJ.
On AM Foodstamp Pine Barrens of New Jersey.
Wheather on AM or SSB I always include my personal along with my handle (Joejoe.)

Shady Tree. How about STP? I myself have never heard anyone using that handle. Weather locally or DX. Just a thought. 73's PS. I hope all is going well....
Maybe better. 2340. Be good my friend. PS. I noticed while looking at the photos I added during the Sonar's sale it's my mic on top of the rig. An honest mistake I assure you. Sorry.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated