• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who Else Is Fed Up With "Mud Duck Radio"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTB Radio

Sep 14, 2005
Carlisle, PA. USA
www.dtbradio.com
Yes, I'm speaking of Mark Sherman, dba Fine-Tune CB Shop out of New Mexico at the moment. Yes, he's got a good-sounding radio. Yes, he's got skills. But for the love of all things decent, respectable, and even just remotely nice, I am beyond sick and tired of hearing his incessant and generally-nonsensical ramblings all over the band! Shutting down channel 19 as much as possible with his arrogant and narcissistic repetitions seems to be his favorite pass-time lately. I've had more customers than I can count come in and complain about this, and there seems to be no solution at all. He's hurting the CB business in general with all his spouting since many simply would rather not have or use their CB radio than be subjected to Mark's lunacy on the main information channel. I'm obviously not the only one who shares this sentiment, as this Youtube video and its comments bare out (). I'd love to hear other comments about this problem, and any ideas for a solution.

In before lock down.

Last edited:
So this is the guy I hear out in PA dominating the air-waves of channel 19 and tie-ing it up and not alowing normal use of the channel. His radio sure does sound good but I would find another way of advertising instead of insulting and P---en people off.

It's almost as bad as the world is flat and stationary guy on 38lsb.
I think I've heard that one also. I use to work with a guy when I was in my 20s that said ( Most people are Dull Boring and Stupid ) I thought that was the worst thing anyone could say at the time! But when I hear some of the yahoos on The CB I think they must be Dull Boring & Stupid with no imagination on how to live life. LOL Lot of good people on the radio but what a Cross we must Bear !

Yes, I'm speaking of Mark Sherman, dba Fine-Tune CB Shop out of New Mexico at the moment. Yes, he's got a good-sounding radio. Yes, he's got skills. But for the love of all things decent, respectable, and even just remotely nice, I am beyond sick and tired of hearing his incessant and generally-nonsensical ramblings all over the band! Shutting down channel 19 as much as possible with his arrogant and narcissistic repetitions seems to be his favorite pass-time lately. I've had more customers than I can count come in and complain about this, and there seems to be no solution at all. He's hurting the CB business in general with all his spouting since many simply would rather not have or use their CB radio than be subjected to Mark's lunacy on the main information channel. I'm obviously not the only one who shares this sentiment, as this Youtube video and its comments bare out (). I'd love to hear other comments about this problem, and any ideas for a solution.

I think most everyone here feels just as you've stated.

But....... in agreement with the replies, yes this thread will get locked up really soon. Can't believe it hasn't yet.

Last edited:
So this is the guy I hear out in PA dominating the air-waves of channel 19 and tie-ing it up and not alowing normal use of the channel. His radio sure does sound good but I would find another way of advertising instead of insulting and P---en people off.
Hahaha, he aint dominating nothing! He's not even heard out here on the W coast. That guy is a mudduck. I would wipe him out with my driver!

Maybe it’s just conditions, but from my end in western NY, he doesn’t seem to have the same consistently strong signal day after day. His audio quality is still good, but has also degraded slightly. He was absent the airwaves for several months. The CB'ers at out gravel pit during that time breathed a sigh of relief. At least the locals can talk over him since he has been back. Again, it might be just conditions, but my bet is he’s running less power on a different radio now. Just an observation… I hope he stays off the air, especially during this latest hurricane.

Hahaha, he aint dominating nothing! He's not even heard out here on the W coast. That guy is a mudduck. I would wipe him out with my driver!
He's not on out here everyday but when he is he is all you hear of coarse these so called Endless Mountains is not really busting out at the seams on Channel 19. I have heard him on the upper 30s channel once. One thing is a fact he's annoying and always wondered where he was at. Someone should give him a taste of his own medicine! if he is in NM he probably is jumping over you on the west coast. Just a thought !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated