• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who has been here longest?

Bump - O - La !

My avatar is now my CDX Certificate dated May of 2002, but my posts say 2005 or something like that. I don't know how much before May of 2002 I was on "this" board or its predecessors...

WORDWIDE!

since 1999

I was 96th member on the EEI forum (allgassedup) and tagged along when others jumped ship. The ultrasupermegaturbotweaked Galaxy radio I got from David still puts out some serious AUDIO. I was living in a townhouse and didn't have a base station, the new manager didn't like my 2x8 Joker box in the Peterbilt so I was off air for few years. It's good to see all the familiar names again. I'm in a house now, hopefully I can get a chimney mount and a 200A power supply soon.

Moose460
Total Posts :: 138
CDX-223

I was here back in the EEI Pace/Dean days. I too left after the hawing about money. I offered Dean to take over hosting the board. I even drove to Nacogdoches and met him to trade some equipment. Got a damn big speeding ticket on that trip too dammit:censored:

Bought an RCI6300 that fried itself and a 2970DX that would walk the dog from EEI (peaked & turbo tuned:love:). I had bought a second hand dave made 1kw box that Peakaboo converted from C to AB. To this day that was one of the best boxes I ever owned. I lost everything during Katrina though. That was back in my largecar rock bucket days. All I have now is a 77HML and an IMAX that I use for my base.

I remember some good people being on here too, Doc and Old #7 could always answer a question in layman's terms. There was another guy with wolf as his avatar that could tell you how to build a mini-nuclear reactor to power your 4 16-pills to get around having to buy a motor maul. I can remember alot of good people with a lot of good information. Seems like with this board that still holds true.:D

Moose

Reactions: CDX283

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.