• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who's the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy (maybe more), but i had to come to terms with something a long time ago.

Part of the change in thinking that occurs once you decide to accept that there may be things you previously thought impossible is that you find yourself actually hoping that you get to witness the final conclusion.

meaning that if you decide that aliens are real, are here, and have been throughout our history, then you begin to believe that you will eventually see one on the news.

The problem with that belief is that the promise of being eventually proven correct tends to blind you from the very reason you haven't been told already.

that reason, is MACROECONOMICS.

macroeconomics is the absolute most important aspect of industrial society.
it is the process and practice of keeping the world's wheels turning, and NOTHING can be allowed to stop the wheels EVER.

It's why wars are fought. it's why laws are changed. It's why some people have to die.

Because of this, there will be no 'disclosure' or at least no official admission of prior knowledge. The people who would be in control of something like that are the same people who have the most to lose should the money wheels slow down even a little.

How are the wheels kept spinning faster and faster? by keeping people just a little bit afraid of what might happen to them if they stop being a good consumer.

Sadly, life will continue on just as it is now until either we set the whole planet on fire, or an asteroid does it for us.
LC
Well Cannon,. . . . . geeze I feel like I am talking to the PI on the old tv show (that's all I watch is METV) so my DVR is set to record all the old westerns that I used to watch, with my Pop's, at that time in america, and don't ask me Cannon cause I don't know, but during the mid 1950's to about the mid 60's Americans were "PROFOUNDLY ENAMORED WITH WESTERNS" my dad and entire family. . . even my black nanny who pretty much raised me till my early teen years!, and the servants would sit and watch . . . The Rifleman, and Gunsmoke and the list is too long to even try to mention, (None of the servants, which were treated no differently than if they were family, not one of them ever saw a color tv in their life. . . no less a 25 inch console model! It had just come out) I don't know your age as I do know Sith's age! I guess about 20 yrs my junior. Yet he strikes me as someone ahead of his yrs. As do you! The photograph that you see of me in the avatar was taken on my first day as a resident and (in what I like to think of as my Alma Mater) "Montefiore Medical Center" In the Bronx, N.Y.C. At that time it was both a teaching Hospital and a Pharmaceutical Research Laboratorie. Where people "Volunteered" B.S. . . . . for a large fee to participate in what's commonly referred to "Double Blind Drug Studies" (In truth a well paid guinea pig) If memory serves that photo was taken by my College and best friend. Believe it or not he also had a joint private practice and his partner's name was Dr. R. Panes. . . . I am laughing my A__ off as did the entire E.R. Staff, the name of their practice was Dr. Peter Aches & Dr. Ronald Panes!! Can you believe it. . . . Dr. aches & Panes. . . . They both retired to West palm beach Florida but continued to work at "Doctors Hospital" in Florida. The man I mentioned previously, was indeed both my best friend, and a hell of a Mentor to me! And he crossed over many years ago! I miss him dearly, and think of him very often! When I first met him he kind of took me under his wing you could say? He was 76 yrs young, and in the E.R. Dept. held the title of " The fastest suturer in the Medical profession! It was a gross understatement, believe me. He taught me what he called the art of the sutre! And about a year later I was about 75% as fast and accurate as he was. But later I discovered that although I loved the man dearly, as if he were my maternal Grandfather. Learning to suture as I did was the worst mistake that I ever made in Emergency Medicine. . . Ok. . . Almost the worst mistake! Because every M.D. that found out about my learned ability, never once gave me a brake! It was always "HEY TOM WANNA' CLOSE FOR ME" Doctors are inherintly lazy people! But It wasn't like I had a choice & what's more they knew it!! I was only a resident. And they were full fledged M.D.'s So I guess you could say that I learned real fast to watch and keep my questions to a minimum!! Now!!!! That I have wasted both of your time, let's forget "Nostalgia" for now. As for your comment about how old Hitler would be today. . . If he were involved in say a relationship with an extraterrestrial race of beings?. . . . AND REMEMBER I AM ONLY SUPPOSING!!! If said E.T.'s were perhaps 500,000 or even a million years ahead us Technologically? Do you think that maybe he would perhaps, be no older than when he was "Making his MANIACAL, insane & bigoted racist Aryan poisonous speeches?? " Doesn't that FACT!! Give rise to, let us say at the very least Invoke "Thought Provoking Possibilities" I only suggest this my not to distant friend, Because I witnessed it myself while in the navy!! I know what you're thinking Sith. . . My age right?? . . . The math doesn't' add up does it? WWII ended on the 7th day of the month of Sept. 1945. . . . And when you say but didn't it end in on Sept. 2nd 1945. No it did not, The only reason that I say this with such vigor, is because I was there! Do this my friend, ask me some really difficult questions about any war?. . . . ESPECIALLY WWIII. . . . But remember, "Never ask a question unless you're sure, that the answer won't be too Frightening??. . . . . . . SOMETHINGS ONLY SEEM "SPOOKY" . . . . . . If you Believe in them, Right??

I could keep giving you examples, like The assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Levon Helm: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll---they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert in unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
Visitor: And you know this for a fact?
Levon Helm: Still got the shovel.

FB_IMG_1523288274343.thumb.jpg.eae48406bf7d677783bfbbf314539df8.jpg

Reactions: loosecannon
Levon Helm: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll---they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert in unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
Visitor: And you know this for a fact?
Levon Helm: Still got the shovel.
Unfingbeliveable. . . you have no idea how close you were with that guess. . . . the real desert in question is in Tempe Arizona, you got everything else correct!
And no I will not post the exact coordinates!! Mr. Marcello insisted on the location!!. . . . . . Oh and by the way if any moron tells you that they love watching Mafia movies, because he likes seeing Italians killing everything in sight. . . . he's lying his a__ off to you. Because there is NO SUCH THING AS AN ITALIAN in any of the five families!! If Your not Sicilian. . . . your not in La Cosa Nostra, And I mean PURE SICILIAN!!!
I know because I am Siciliano!! & BOTH MY PARENTS WERE BORN IN MARSALA SICILY, that makes me pure!. . . Who knows? Maybe someday I'LL' get my Button? And one final point WE DON'T LIKE ITALIANS BECAUSE THEY ARE STRUNZO'S. And the italians (Especially the Neapolitans meaning they are from that garbage dump called Naples!) Hate us Sicilians. . . . And we like it just that way!:X3: Lol!

??? What do you mean: WTF. . . . do I shock you Mr. Dave??
If you are commenting in regards to the previous post that I made. . . . I can assure you that I was merely "Stating the facts of life as it is abnormally true" If you have any doubts. . . . ANY DOUBTS whatsoever as to the validity of my statements? Check your history of the following: check on the History of the interrelationships of: Africa,Sicily, & Greece!
One of the things that you will learn, and this is solely for your edification, is that the Island of sicily, just over 2000 yrs. ago was a Prison, just like the infamous "Alcatraz", only the very worst criminals were condemned to this shark infested surrounding waters, very secure and unguarded for a time, which made this prison a most inexpensive prison facility, considering the lack of needing any security guards, and many other costly necessities that are standard budgetary financial burdens thrust upon the Italian Govt. of that era!. This environment slowly evolved into a Hierarchy with the controlling group of criminals formed through a simple method of "Who was the boss of bosses" It basically followed the guidelines of a well formed Machiavellian Structure! He that possess both the ruthlessness and the above average I.q. As well as the charming ways of a two headed snake! (Only they prefered to use the word serpent) during that century. Nothing more than a lower class of vernacular usage. Often looked down upon by the county of Italy's Royal ruling class!
At some point the prison Island of Sicily, formed its own kind of Govt. And the individual who was what we today might refer to as "A Dictator" But both the inhabitants of the Island (Who were murders, rapists & thieves), and even the worst Inmates would not even speak to the "Homosexuals" as even the murders considered them (Degenerates!!) Or as the Sicilians refer to them today as "finocchio" Eventually this Island prison developed Into a "Democracy" And invoked a voting system, very similar to ours! The Mainland of Italia recognized, whoever won an election, held by the criminal society of this Island prison. Of which at that time was an unrecorded province! (as yet Unnamed) There came a time on the Island prison when there developed a dangerous protesting and near rioting! this was due to what the prison population considered forced homosexuality upon them by the Dictator of italia, the Island prisoners demanded of their elected officials, to send word to the italia Govt. of their Religious offence & rights of protest, given to them by god as inscribed within the Vatican! The Dictator of italia invoked a vote amongst his people! it was proclaimed that the forcing of homosexuality, even upon criminals was "AN INFOMNIA" that served to disrupt the people of italia! Therefore it was proclaimed by the ruling Royalty class that all Female prisons within the country of italy, would be immediately condemned & all Female criminals, would be transported by cargo vessels to the Island prison, (As a side notation, moving all female prisoners) resulted in the shutting down of all of the female prisons of the country of italy! This had an UNINTENTIONAL boost in the economy of italia, due to the financial recouping of Gold, due to the unneeded prison system of female populations! Finishing side note:

The first cargo vessel that arrived at the (UNNAMED ISLAND PRISON), transported over one thousand female criminals, with lesbions the only exception! As the Gangplank was both attached & fixated structurally! The entire Male Population of the Island prison, profoundly excited waited for the women to disembark down the gangplank! However the guards kept order using a most brutal method! At the land laid part of the gangplank waited the duly elected President of the Unnamed Island! When the very first women stepped off of the gangplank onto the ground of the Island prison, the president then asked her very politely, he asked her in the sicilian language (not just a different dialect!!) "My dear, what is your name"?) She was considered one of the most beautiful self confessed murderers, that today would be labeled a "Putana" She smiled in a sly manner, and simply replied "Sicily" Which loosely translated into english from the sicilian language means
Cecilia. . . . . Just like the Simon & Garfunkel song. On a personal note, I always liked that song?. . . . Maybe because of what I heard Jack Nicholson say as a young boy, "I never met a whore I didn't like" And after all the song is about a whore! But I always told my Dad, who was born there! What a strange way for a Island country to obtain its name.

And why am I always posting history lessons?. . . I'm not a History professor, although one of my favorite subjects in both high school & College was History!
P.S. I sincerely apologize for the excessively long posting!
It seems that I am always doing it, and always apologizing for it. . . . .
and If I blame it on too much pain meds combined with too much "White Zinfandel" And yes, In case you didn't already know it, Doctors are the biggest hypocrites In the world, especially when it comes to let us say politely Pharmaceutical consumption! I believe it would not only be a prevarication, but it would be in bad taste! As well as making me appear as a boring fool, which I suppose I am, but even worse "I'm an old boar"(n)

In closing, if you believe anything said after P.S. all I can say is HAAAAA!!!!
Also since it is against federal law for a Doctor to "Self Medicate" I can assure you that I have never done it and never ever will I do it!. . . . . at least in my name!!. . . Thanks to all that put up with this old FART!!

The Narrative is in play. Faded with Berlin Wall tear-down. Disruption of cloaking device via Internet. Now the bad actors are coming into view for a significant number of people. Ancient enemy. We’ve been here before.

And, yes, no one wants the party to end, bad as it is. To upset what’s left.
Brother are you in for a surprise, it's coming and a lot sooner than anyone has any idea, outside of the shadow govt. that is?

Oh Mr. Bush, including his old man, I can hardly wait to see the shock on the faces of the american people when they find out the truth about those two "MASONS" Lol!!. . . Or the Rockafellas, or the
Rothschilds, Ah yes the illuminati at its finest!!. . . . I believe that if there is anyone here that can appreciate this "CLICK" its my pal PORKCHOP!!:LOL:

Last edited:
You know what I discovered, Just recently, as a matter of fact! That if you have been Adjudicated by a federal SSI Judge to be Mentally Afflicted or totally disabled!, you can get away with almost anything, of course I'm not referring to anyone of my buds here! or any of the the crazy bunch here, I am not mentioning any names at all!!, My Lawyer said that is an adequate disclaimer! Lol

Just wondering. Who's the best when it comes to building amps? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe Captain can create a brand new forum titled "Off Topic".
There we can have discussions like these without becoming D.B. Cooper. :cool:

(That comment's not aimed at you, Doc. We're ALL guilty of straying. Just to different degrees.) (y)

Just wondering. Who's the best when it comes to building amps? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe Captain can create a brand new forum titled "Off Topic".
There we can have discussions like these without becoming D.B. Cooper. :cool:

(That comment's not aimed at you, Doc. We're ALL guilty of straying. Just to different degrees.) (y)

Oh, build!

“Who’s the best Amplifier?”, was where we’d headed.

Reactions: Riverman
If you are commenting in regards to the previous post that I made. . . . I can assure you that I was merely "Stating the facts of life as it is abnormally true" If you have any doubts. . . . ANY DOUBTS whatsoever as to the validity of my statements? Check your history of the following: check on the History of the interrelationships of: Africa,Sicily, & Greece!
One of the things that you will learn, and this is solely for your edification, is that the Island of sicily, just over 2000 yrs. ago was a Prison, just like the infamous "Alcatraz", only the very worst criminals were condemned to this shark infested surrounding waters, very secure and unguarded for a time, which made this prison a most inexpensive prison facility, considering the lack of needing any security guards, and many other costly necessities that are standard budgetary financial burdens thrust upon the Italian Govt. of that era!. This environment slowly evolved into a Hierarchy with the controlling group of criminals formed through a simple method of "Who was the boss of bosses" It basically followed the guidelines of a well formed Machiavellian Structure! He that possess both the ruthlessness and the above average I.q. As well as the charming ways of a two headed snake! (Only they prefered to use the word serpent) during that century. Nothing more than a lower class of vernacular usage. Often looked down upon by the county of Italy's Royal ruling class!
At some point the prison Island of Sicily, formed its own kind of Govt. And the individual who was what we today might refer to as "A Dictator" But both the inhabitants of the Island (Who were murders, rapists & thieves), and even the worst Inmates would not even speak to the "Homosexuals" as even the murders considered them (Degenerates!!) Or as the Sicilians refer to them today as "finocchio" Eventually this Island prison developed Into a "Democracy" And invoked a voting system, very similar to ours! The Mainland of Italia recognized, whoever won an election, held by the criminal society of this Island prison. Of which at that time was an unrecorded province! (as yet Unnamed) There came a time on the Island prison when there developed a dangerous protesting and near rioting! this was due to what the prison population considered forced homosexuality upon them by the Dictator of italia, the Island prisoners demanded of their elected officials, to send word to the italia Govt. of their Religious offence & rights of protest, given to them by god as inscribed within the Vatican! The Dictator of italia invoked a vote amongst his people! it was proclaimed that the forcing of homosexuality, even upon criminals was "AN INFOMNIA" that served to disrupt the people of italia! Therefore it was proclaimed by the ruling Royalty class that all Female prisons within the country of italy, would be immediately condemned & all Female criminals, would be transported by cargo vessels to the Island prison, (As a side notation, moving all female prisoners) resulted in the shutting down of all of the female prisons of the country of italy! This had an UNINTENTIONAL boost in the economy of italia, due to the financial recouping of Gold, due to the unneeded prison system of female populations! Finishing side note:

The first cargo vessel that arrived at the (UNNAMED ISLAND PRISON), transported over one thousand female criminals, with lesbions the only exception! As the Gangplank was both attached & fixated structurally! The entire Male Population of the Island prison, profoundly excited waited for the women to disembark down the gangplank! However the guards kept order using a most brutal method! At the land laid part of the gangplank waited the duly elected President of the Unnamed Island! When the very first women stepped off of the gangplank onto the ground of the Island prison, the president then asked her very politely, he asked her in the sicilian language (not just a different dialect!!) "My dear, what is your name"?) She was considered one of the most beautiful self confessed murderers, that today would be labeled a "Putana" She smiled in a sly manner, and simply replied "Sicily" Which loosely translated into english from the sicilian language means
Cecilia. . . . . Just like the Simon & Garfunkel song. On a personal note, I always liked that song?. . . . Maybe because of what I heard Jack Nicholson say as a young boy, "I never met a whore I didn't like" And after all the song is about a whore! But I always told my Dad, who was born there! What a strange way for a Island country to obtain its name.

And why am I always posting history lessons?. . . I'm not a History professor, although one of my favorite subjects in both high school & College was History!
and If I blame it on too much pain meds combined with too much "White Zinfandel" And yes, In case you didn't already know it, Doctors are the biggest hypocrites In the world, especially when it comes to let us say politely Pharmaceutical consumption! I believe it would not only be a prevarication, but it would be in bad taste! As well as making me appear as a boring fool, which I suppose I am, but even worse "I'm an old boar"(n)

Also since it is against federal law for a Doctor to "Self Medicate" I can assure you that I have never done it and never ever will I do it!. . . . . at least in my name!!. . . Thanks to all that put up with this old FART!!
TLDR... but it's nice to know we're staying on subject....

Finish the damn story... what happened when the ho bag stepped off the boat...???

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.