• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why is

There is a thread that covers this, but basically Kopper got upset when they were shown in error and hreatedned to sue if their name wasn't removed from the forum......or something like that.

EIther way, their name is FILTERED! So is WON SHTOP (I think).

;)

Master Chief said:
There is a thread that covers this, but basically Kopper got upset when they were shown in error and hreatedned to sue if their name wasn't removed from the forum......or something like that.

EIther way, their name is FILTERED! So is WON SHTOP (I think).

;)

You are correct sir,,,I didnt know about one stop but I will check that

I found another "banned" word. Started a thread with only one word in the whole thing. Now it's gone. LMAO

You just can't stop stirring the pot, can you. To be honest, I don't know why they haven't banned you yet. 95% of your posts are nothing more than jabs or backhanded comments. Others have been banned for much less.

Is it really that funny to you that you laugh your ass off? Really? How old are you?

Master Chief said:
You just can't stop stirring the pot, can you. To be honest, I don't know why they haven't banned you yet. 95% of your posts are nothing more than jabs or backhanded comments. Others have been banned for much less.

Is it really that funny to you that you laugh your ass off? Really? How old are you?

Lighten up, Francis!

Stirring the pot? Maybe sometimes, other times he is just saying it like it is. I am concerned as well about the number of posts and threads that get deleted or modified. Still a great forum though.

Jeez, some people have no sense of humor. :x Too much :cry:

Me, I can laugh about ALL of it. :D

MC, lighten up, you don't have to be a **** all the time. :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.