• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Wide DX Net this sat??

Gary,

Tried to contact you, but the pile-up on Mark/VK4AAP was too great. Did make contact with Mitsuru, JA9SJI in Toyama, Japan. Not as great a distance but not bad either. Maybe I'll have better luck working the forum members on Saturday if I have time.

Mike

Mark, you keep making a mess of the band, that's for sure, I was going to try you at qrp power, but then I heard everyone hitting you with the beams and amps, and I just gave up for the day, you were coming in a good 5/7 at the end though..

Do you guys want to coordinate this online? Maybe we can all meet up on CB Radio Chat so we can all communicate when we try to meet up on the air? I generally monitor the online Channel 27.

sat 3/22

morning 10am-12noon central standard time
evening 6pm-8pm central standard time

*28.455 usb for the 10m guys
*ch.33 (27.335) usb for the 11m guys

Reactions: 1 person
we could download Whatsapp for out phones and create a thread for us to talk in. It's kind of like a big chat room that we can all join and talk on the go. Like for me, if we did the net, i won't be around a PC. i'll be in my truck, so it'd be more convenient to use my phone.

Sitting on 28.455 now 22:50 Z

Point those yagis to FL and lets see if there is any propagation.

KJ4IIF
Ken

Last edited:
I hear no state side stations, but JA's are all over 10 meters right now.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.