• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Wide DX Net this sat??

bcrewcaptain glad we got you.Stirred up a bit of interest that's for sure. Canada to Mexico and East to west. Bit of fun but I'm getting tired.Will be listening for calls on ch 33 cb 27.335 usb. for our cb friends.

Last edited:
bcrewcaptain glad we got you.Stirred up a bit of interest that's for sure. Canada to Mexico and East to west. Bit of fun but I'm getting tired.Will be listening for calls on ch 33 cb 27.335 usb. for our cb friends.

My station defies any rules about it's all the antenna, buy the biggest and best, I think I have $6 invested in it. I will be improving soon enough, but for now, I guess it does work"alright"

Best aerials are home made .On a quiet frequency it was no problem .Who would have thought my humble vk station would have caused such a stampede( even if we did announce it on the net)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated