• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would like to see some pictures of your pet's.

A few of youngest son's bear & hog hunting hounds.

upload_2021-2-1_9-32-5.jpeg

Dogs are funny intentionally and un-intentionally. Your laughter they love (even if it hurts).

But ya gotta be careful about laughing AT cats. It’s like laughing at Grandma when you were a child . . until Momma ripped some’a yer hair by the roots (metaphorically, or not).

Allowing for dignity is waiting. “Not seeing”. Grandma WILL fix her skirt her slip doesn’t show. You didn’t see it, much less react badly.

Cats will keep watching you to see if you saw their blunder.

Rewards await those patient.

Potbelly pigs aren't good for anything really, unless maybe their good to eat. (Lord I'd have to go to counseling the rest of my life if I had one of mine butchered)
But they are good for a chuckle, I've seen him do this a lot, I guess he's trying to limit his sun exposure. I don't really know, but I find it funny!
20211106_122014.jpg

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357
These are a few of dogs and cats that adopted us.

This ferrel
P1010038.JPG

Dropped these all over the yard. We had to pick them up, and finally find em homes, except moma cat stayed around even when we moved.

P1010061.JPG

And this one showed up at our newest home and adopted us. She was about a year old when she took us in. One of those mean Pits or Staffordshires you hear about. The matching cat adopted us as well, with a litter of 6 we had to find homes for. As yu can see, she stayed around.

We lost the pit after a approx 2 year battle with cancer. We had her about 11 years. Heart breaker. Of the 6 dogs, and 6 cats we had at this time, they have all gone to pet heaven to await us.

DSCF1828.JPG

IMG_5679.JPG

IMG_5685.JPG

Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.