• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WOW FG BEST COMMUNICATIONS IS CLOSING

Gosh what an outstanding indavidual W1R3T4P is I bet hes surely a pillar of (his) Community LMA :shock: Ill just check in with him for now on before posting to get the scoop on the latest P__P.... Ya goofballs How can we all not be loved LMAO I didnt see that they were closing I heard today via phone call :p

west coast--there is a shop out here someplace.

i'll have to check wid the locals.

I don't think it was clays, where are they anyway?

TonyV225 said:
Gosh what an outstanding indavidual W1R3T4P is I bet hes surely a pillar of (his) Community LMA :shock: Ill just check in with him for now on before posting to get the scoop on the latest P__P.... Ya goofballs How can we all not be loved LMAO I didnt see that they were closing I heard today via phone call :p

I was kidding around.

Well , I've never had any work done by DTB in Pa. (IM in So.Cal) but I never heard a bad thing about him (but IM in So.Cal) he seems very knowledgeable in what he says and does. I see many happy campers with his work. If there's somebody out his way or around him ,I wouldn't hesatate to drop his name to them, same would go for Justin in these parts,you will always find one or more unhappy campers with everyone concerning this business one way or the other , that's the way the cookie crumbles, same pretty much applies to these Forum sites. Anyway , there's still Chris Holland at "The Radio Shop" around the corner from FG-Best in Ontario So.Cal. He has done work for me as well as others through out the years , I find him to me more low profile then not (which I can respect) I've never heard anything bad about him over the years , but like I said , IM sure there are a few out there , IM sure "they" just missed my ear holes. But I personally can give him a thumbs up in my area for somebody looking to have work done. Peace

chris holland is a good tech. i worked with him some time ago with an issue from a manufacture. we were both called upon to work together to help solve the issure. that is the only time i have talked to him, but i could tell from the few conversations we had that he is by no means 'fly by night'.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.