• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow, Just Wow...

Indian Head

Hey, DodgeEm...

I lived in Waldorf for a Few Years, and also Laurel/Beltsville for a brief time, too.

Maybe we crossed paths on the Mattawoman-Beantown Road.

Rob

What was your point with the pictures?
To warn us?
What is your motive?
To steer us away?

I'm glad you have lots of customers - and return ones too.
I'll leave it at that...

Yeah I guess you could say the point is to warn, but, I'm not gonna steer any one away, you do as you please. I'm done here, it's been fun, and I'll see you bye.

First of all why come into someone's forum to copy and paste a page then put it on another forum? That I just dont get.. Second and more impotant One of the radios in the series of pictures is mine. Now anyone can say that I did that to my own radio and sent it to Dodgem but why would I do something like that? If you want to toss stones at someone for being honest then start tossing at your self for reposting something from another forum and starting crap.

quote from Sickpuppy22 "even most of the hack jobs know how to mount a board! I think someones business is going down and hes just pulling a as seen on tv style publicity stunt to increase his income."

Give me a break...... It has taken me several months of emails, instant messages, reading and rereading and then and only then meeting Dodgem in person to give him my radio and explian to him what I wanted done and the issues that I have had with it. I just dont jump at the first tech that is at the nearest truck stop. I have paid for what I got and maybe the techs that have worked on my radio havent been as percise as Dodgem it was my decission to have them work it.

So before anyone tosses Dodgem under the bus for something that he had NOTHING to do with why not ask first further more why not ask me. I will not say anything bad about anyone that works on radios for a living because they are doing someting that I dont have the patients to do and I applaud them for that. Dodgem is a stand up guy that takes PRIDE in his work and has a loyal customer base.

So please if there are any questions about MY radio then feel free to email me or send me a pm.

Thanks.
Muddy Waters

"I have piles of radios here that need my attention, lots of repeat customers"

DAMN !!!

You are correct sir. I don't know you from Adam. So I have no reason to believe the BS you are trying to help Dodgem with. I can say without a doubt Al at Sparkys did NOT do what was in that radio. If Dodgem got the radio that way well then the sender is in fact the one who has issues. Dodgem has earned his rep fully and on his own. For the most part it is a terrible one, and your not going to fix that with your quick sign up damage control. I am not saying Al is incapable of mistakes, but saying he did that to a radio. I am calling the sender a liar. Directly.

You are correct sir. I don't know you from Adam. So I have no reason to believe the BS you are trying to help Dodgem with. I can say without a doubt Al at Sparkys did NOT do what was in that radio. If Dodgem got the radio that way well then the sender is in fact the one who has issues. Dodgem has earned his rep fully and on his own. For the most part it is a terrible one, and your not going to fix that with your quick sign up damage control. I am not saying Al is incapable of mistakes, but saying he did that to a radio. I am calling the sender a liar. Directly.

I never said that I got my radio from Sparky, you sir are putting words in my mouth.

And you are correct about the quick damage control you are doing the same thing. Have you ever had any work done by Dodgem for you to give such a opinion?

My opinion is based on a Dodgem radio I have had the misfortune to own and look inside yes, and as I said a bad reputation. I also never said YOU had any work done by Sparky (your words in your mouth are your own). As for your damage control, good luck. The damage was done long before this thread, and will not be undone by you. You are entitled to your opinion, however misguided I may think it is. I have given you as much time as I am willing.

First of all why come into someone's forum to copy and paste a page then put it on another forum? That I just dont get..

Because that's what happens on internet forums - they are for passing information, obtaining information, helping, giving opinions, sharing BS, etc. It works this way on ALL forums, not just radio ones.

As soon as someone posts on the public internet pictures and comments (on their own site or someone elses) criticizing the work of others, they are opening the door for a firestorm. Dodgem may be perfectly legit with these pictures - none of on the internet have absolute proof that he's not. But that works both ways - there are a million reasons why those radios could look like that.

Let's just say this: Some of us have been on these radio internet forums since the day they started. This isn't the first or last time we'll be going around this block...

Then why start this thread?

If the pictures and claims (accurate or not) of lousy work by others weren't posted on the public internet, then this thread would have never existed.

This happens every single time someone does something like that.

My opinion is based on a Dodgem radio I have had the misfortune to own and look inside yes, and as I said a bad reputation. I also never said YOU had any work done by Sparky (your words in your mouth are your own). As for your damage control, good luck. The damage was done long before this thread, and will not be undone by you. You are entitled to your opinion, however misguided I may think it is. I have given you as much time as I am willing.

It is what it is. Agree to disagree.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.