• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTH??

I get a lot of compliments on how good that Madison sounds, thanks again LC, I love it!

you know Wally, the radio i built for you used to be my screensaver for the longest time if that tells you how proud of it i still am.

you and a handful of others are the only ones that got one of those special Madisons. I don't get any requests for them anymore.
LC

you know Wally, the radio i built for you used to be my screensaver for the longest time if that tells you how proud of it i still am.

you and a handful of others are the only ones that got one of those special Madisons. I don't get any requests for them anymore.
LC
I'm proud to be the owner of one of these radios, money well spent as far as I'm concerned! I was just thinking the other day I wish the ol boy that sold it to me could see this radio now. He got to me, it wasn't in the shape he claimed it was, like you said it had been rode hard and put up wet. He probably laughed as he was taking my money, now I'm the one laughing, every time I use that radio I think to myself and chuckle, man I got the better end of that deal. I've always loved the look of the Madison radios, but this thing turned out better than I could have ever imagined.

Wally would you mind posting a pic of it?
im bummed that i can't seem to find the thumb drive i have those photos on.
if it's a hassle, no big deal.
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.