• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WWRF

C

CDX126

I was wondering what has happened to this website. I was an active member in April. In May I went to California for the month and when I got back I opened up this site and low and behold there was nobody on. I have looked for Jeff among other people but have noticed that the chat room has been dead. I heard rumors that the site was being sold but, not sure. Can someone please tell me what may have happened in May that may have caused this?

Most people are busy outside. Jeff disappeared for some reason. But most everyone else is here and as far as I know the forum is not for sale.

CDX126 said:
I was wondering what has happened to this website. I was an active member in April. In May I went to California for the month and when I got back I opened up this site and low and behold there was nobody on. I have looked for Jeff among other people but have noticed that the chat room has been dead. I heard rumors that the site was being sold but, not sure. Can someone please tell me what may have happened in May that may have caused this?
I've been in here in and out ,but its up and running just got cdx-905 to join and everyone responded to our emails and pm's letter perfect ,but it is the summer and I will be here forever and by the way HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies. I guess I hadn't added Summer into the equation. Hi FLNative hope all is well with you. And to all........

HAPPY 4th of July
FYI........I may not be here for awhile, looks like I may be getting Deployed to the Border in a week or so. Hope to see the Forum going strong when I get back. When ever that may be, you know the military. Everything is kept quiet till the last second. Scott

Take care

CDX126 said:
Thanks for the replies. I guess I hadn't added Summer into the equation. Hi FLNative hope all is well with you. And to all........

HAPPY 4th of July
FYI........I may not be here for awhile, looks like I may be getting Deployed to the Border in a week or so. Hope to see the Forum going strong when I get back. When ever that may be, you know the military. Everything is kept quiet till the last second. Scott
Hey, take care and Thank YOU!!! Glazierman CDX-047

I'm not sure who made up the "it's for sale" stuff, but it's definately not. I've been away for a week, camping on the beach for the holiday and just got back. It's tough to be on the computer when the weather turns nice...

...I'm usually in the chat at work. When I'm not real busy (which has been a lot lately), I'll always holler at whoever stops by.

I've been here getting on 16 months now , The song seems to remain the same. I've always thought this Forum was a wee bit slower to go then others but just about right for my speed of things. don't know about chit chatting rooms and things like that ? (not my piece of cake) but it has been very well moderated and more then fair since I've been around. I personally don't see anything wrong on my end of things.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.