• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You try to give someone a break and...........

You need winches for rescue missions like this?

B9875C7F-6FAA-41F5-8C5A-5BA4C495C778.png

Reactions: 357magnum
Tallman , Multi spray or single stage ?:whistle::eek:o_O:LOL: See how far we go with a thread ?:ROFLMAO: I try and warn New Members !
It's a brand new system I designed. It is "Pulse Width Modulated." The multi stage types upset the balance of traction and horse power. When you hit the button you knock the tires off. I have designed a system that in essence a "Soft Start" instead of hitting it all at once there is a gradual progression of applied power just like turbo boost. There is a bypass button for all out.
Also there is a dart gun installed so you can sedate fallen hippos to keep them from thrashing about and damaging people and merchandise.

It's a brand new system I designed. It is "Pulse Width Modulated." The multi stage types upset the balance of traction and horse power. When you hit the button you knock the tires off. I have designed a system that in essence a "Soft Start" instead of hitting it all at once there is a gradual progression of applied power just like turbo boost. There is a bypass button for all out.
Also there is a dart gun installed so you can sedate fallen hippos to keep them from thrashing about and damaging people and merchandise.

Just like a Locomotive Leece Neville Generator/Motor...

But be careful with this application - you can upset the tilt of the Earth - you know - F = M x A....

Well, someone from the USGS discovered a recent event that occurred not too long ago, about November 11th - a slow-quake event between Africa and Madagascar.

Go here...
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...ake-waves-rippled-around-world-earth-geology/

Even Suspicious Observers did a Youtube on this - from a Twitter post feed from this event...

So, I don't think they're building a WalMart there just yet, but it does bear to mention that when you look at the recent Geological events like this and with Hawaii - they are nearly Antipodal. Meaning that what is happening on one side of the planet affects the other side too. Since the earths crust is brittle - this adds some complexity to this entire thread...so if such events like crustal fractures are caused by human intervention (See N. Koreas Hydrogen Bomb experiment as the example) we could be in a world of hurt...(intentional)

For Antipodal...to see where you come out at 180 degrees from where you live...
https://www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com/antipode-map/#.XAGiDpXQa01

I'm not a thin guy, I can sympathize with those that have thyroid disorders and other such health issues - but there are some that have slipped thru the cracks of our health care system that can embarrass us all from the lack of care we provide our own citizens. So the problem exists and WalMart is only one of the many locations of these events - a conduit, seismic or not - but seeing these vids and photos - portray our society as - well, unfavorable...and in lack of care, to take care of its citizens and as a response (a negative feedback principle) would rather feed them to shut them up (or out) of society as functional individuals than to fix the problem - and if we have done more, perhaps save their lives from such a lifestyle.

I am average weight for my height and I don't normally make fun of obese people.....but sometimes when it warrants a laugh. LOL
My brother is obese and he cracks jokes about heavy people in Walmart.
He drives a Kia Soul and there is plenty of room for him....it's hilarious when he exits the vehicle.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.