• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You try to give someone a break and...........

Some really nice artillery posted by everyone.
I'm getting too lazy in my senior years to lug any heavy iron anymore so I decided
this pair would do

eRx86NF.jpg

The final outcome was:
1) The punk pled guilty to criminal mischief and has to pay for all the mailboxes destroyed.
2) 2 years probation.
If restitution is not completed within 90 days, then 6 months in county jail.
The postal service is not getting involved.

Last edited:
That " Postal Inspector " guy ? I think he , Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny live in the same building .:whistle:o_O

Probation is no joke. @ $75 a month for 2 years. and random drug tests which the perp pays for. Since these refugees from the hurricane that rocked Puerto Rico are being subsidized by the US taxpayer, we will see how this plays out.

Reactions: Rwb
psycho , just joking . I'm glad you got this handled it ! That's why we need this wall , you and I both know these escapades on the border are not going to end well ! It's just starting ! If bodily harm is directed @ out soldiers They Will Respond ! I have a few friends that are retired from the Post Office they always told me that Federal offence and the Postal Inspector are more or less a joke . We had problems 20 years ago with someone stealing mail and leaving piles in the woods nearby , the local PD handled it , they did Squat .

Reactions: Rwb
Happened here. County did nothing and the postal service not only issued a federal warrant for the perp but left a big mark on the county. They still won't let me shoot the zombies...

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
Funny you mention Walmart/carts I don't go there often , I can't stand the place but my wife talked me into it ! That day I was in more pain than usually and could hardly walk , I looked @ one of those Electric Buggies and thought "Nope" I'm not putting myself in that class so I just hobbled through got my stuff " And Got The :censored: Out " !:whistle::LOL:

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357
They say dont worry about the oxen ,load the cart. Wow those lectric scooters carry tonnage

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.