• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Your Opinion on China VS United States

Who Will Dominate?

• Total voters

There's just to many of them. If their soldiers would fight now, like they did in the past, look out, their tenacious little bastards.

They don't need a Navy to land on our soil. All they have to do is pile into all them container ships that bring us all that made in China shit. Were not prepared for that sort of invasion.

I think all the superpowers are still deterred by mutual assured destruction, but these rogue whacko countries with the bomb worry me.

There's just to many of them. If their soldiers would fight now, like they did in the past, look out, their tenacious little bastards.

They don't need a Navy to land on our soil. All they have to do is pile into all them container ships that bring us all that made in China shit. Were not prepared for that sort of invasion.

I think all the superpowers are still deterred by mutual assured destruction, but these rogue whacko countries with the bomb worry me.

In my humble opinion I say everyone stop funding China buying those cheap ass HT's. Were broke sure but still... all were doing by buying there goods is making us cheapasses and there getting stronger. I have down respect for the people republic of china but not there government....and I'm two shots sly of turning my head on my own government.
All this bullshit needs to sieze.
Soo many shops have closed, family memebers laid off more and more solders left for dead on the streets. I think a draft may be necessary.

Anyone know why NASA is not funded anymore ? I'd like to know.

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

This is silly.
Sorry.

We buy from them willingly. We buy from them because they make goods cheaper than we can afford to make the same thing in this country. They can afford to make items cheaper, as Iran gives China a better price for the oil they sell them. Economic warfare is to blame; but Iran is the reason. Don't blame China for what we would do if given the same conditions.

It saves us all money to buy from China; but it causes money to flow out of the country. If we don't produce enough goods to ship out of the country to sell to other countries; then there is a trade imbalance. Which means over a period of time there will be less money flowing through our economy. Like letting a tire leak air at a very slow rate.

Just get rid of the unions in this country. Sorry. The truth must be told - we do not need them. Japan sells us a better car than our own union auto mfr's do and do it for less. Those Japanese auto workers are all fat and happy. We can't sell a domestic made car in this country or export them as we used to. So; what is the difference? The difference is no unions in Japan to corrupt the system as it has been doing here for decades.

Didn't participate in the poll because of those facts.

Sorry.

Well; maybe not . . .

Last edited:
This is silly.
Sorry.

We buy from them willingly. We buy from them because they make goods cheaper than we can afford to make the same thing in this country. They can afford to make items cheaper, as Iran gives China a better price for the oil they sell them. Economic warfare is to blame; but Iran is the reason. Don't blame China for what we would do if given the same conditions.

It saves us all money to buy from China; but it causes money to flow out of the country. If we don't produce enough goods to ship out of the country to sell to other countries; then there is a trade imbalance. Which means over a period of time there will be less money flowing through our economy. Like letting a tire leak air at a very slow rate.

Just get rid of the unions in this country. Sorry. The truth must be told - we do not need them. Japan sells us a better car than our own union auto mfr's do and do it for less. Those Japanese auto workers are all fat and happy. So; what is the difference? The difference is no unions to corrupt the system as it has been doing for decades.

Sorry.

Well; maybe not . . .

Don't be sorry your opinion is equal. Thanks for that positive outlook.

This is silly.
Sorry.

Just get rid of the unions in this country. Sorry. The truth must be told - we do not need them. Japan sells us a better car than our own union auto mfr's do and do it for less. Those Japanese auto workers are all fat and happy. We can't sell a domestic made car in this country or export them as we used to. So; what is the difference? The difference is no unions in Japan to corrupt the system as it has been doing here for decades.

Sorry.

Well; maybe not . . .

China gets only a small percentage, about 11% of it's oil imports from Iran and the difference would be a drop in the bucket compared to the other 89% of the oil China imports from the rest of the world. Iran may to blame for a lot of shit in the world but it is not to blame for allowing China to be able to produce cheap goods.

Daily Chinese oil imports by country for 2010.

1. Saudi Arabia … 5.7 million barrels, up 15.1% from 2009 (20.5% of total)
  2. Angola … 4.4 million barrels, up 7.6% (15.8% of total)
  3. Iran … 3.2 million barrels, up 8.6% (11.4% of total)
  4. Russia … 2.1 million barrels, up 31.5% (7.5% of total)
  5. Sudan … 1.7 million barrels, up 16.1% (6% of total)
  6. Oman … 1.6 million barrels, down 19.5% (5.8% of total)
  7. Iraq … 977,190 barrels, up 285.1% (3.5% of total)
  8. Kuwait … 965,279 barrels, up 20% (3.5% of total)
  9. Libya … 865,557 barrels, up 98.9% (3.1% of total)
  10. Kazakhstan … 819,389 barrels, up 5.9% (2.9% of total)
  11. Venezuela … 718,523 barrels, down 18.5% (2.6% of total)
  12. Republic of Congo … 557,931 barrels, down 6.5% (2% of total)
  13. Brazil … 553,574 barrels, up 34.3% (1.99% of total)
  14. United Arab Emirates … 451,163 barrels, down 27. 8% (1.6% of total)
  15. Indonesia … 441,256 barrels, up 132.3% (1.59% of total)

Also FWIW, Japan does indeed have labour unions but they are structured differently than here. There are three major national unions and several local unions.

China gets cheaper oil, and that is one point. Iran oil exports to China are increasing, as the figures show. But China has always gotten cheaper oil than the West. While the West gets a bad shake as Europe does as well.

One cannot really compare Japan's unions to the unions in the US.
Apples and oranges.
There are unions; and there are unions. But any union looks out for the union first, and the union member second.
Corruption in THIS country can be tied to it since their beginnings.

SCREW THE CHINKS WE WOULD WIPE THEM OFF THE EARTH BUT BY ALL MEANS KEEP BUYING THE SHI_T THEY IMPORT TO THIS COUNTRY,ALONG WITH THE JAPS, IT PROVES THAT BRAIN DEATH IS STILL RAMPANT IN THIS COUNTRY!! :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

SCREW THE CHINKS WE WOULD WIPE THEM OFF THE EARTH BUT BY ALL MEANS KEEP BUYING THE SHI_T THEY IMPORT TO THIS COUNTRY,ALONG WITH THE JAPS, IT PROVES THAT BRAIN DEATH IS STILL RAMPANT IN THIS COUNTRY!! :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

A little uncomfortable about asian ethnics? Iv been to japan a few times it is beutiful and the people are very respectful. The Japanese are very advanced in electronics. This thread was about CHINA vs. USA. I am nervous only because there military is outstanding. Not to say the usa military is weak..I'm proud of my country the united states of america. I donot toloerate racest people and I wish all of us as humans the only smart race ( so far ) could all stick together. I'm sick of the money crap and all the loss of jobs. Looking at Detroit Michigan that once was a wonderful place is now a ghetto dump. Pretty soon more and more towns are going to end up this way. I don't understand why all the country's have to try to be cooler,stronger,better then the other ?

HUMAN NATURE, IS HUMAN NATURE, YOU CAN CALL IT RACISM IF YOU WANT , BUT ITS NOT THE TRUTH. BUY AMERICAN !!!!!:bdh::bdh: DON'T CARE HOW GOOD OTHER COUNTRIES ARE ONLY MINE !! AND RIGHT NOW OURS IS NOT GOOD !!

Deadliest Warriors

Would like to see this on the deadliest warriors show.
I believe they did the us rangers vs north korea special ops

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?