• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Your Opinion on China VS United States

Who Will Dominate?

• Total voters
HUMAN NATURE, IS HUMAN NATURE, YOU CAN CALL IT RACISM IF YOU WANT , BUT ITS NOT THE TRUTH. BUY AMERICAN !!!!!:bdh::bdh: DON'T CARE HOW GOOD OTHER COUNTRIES ARE ONLY MINE !! AND RIGHT NOW OURS IS NOT GOOD !!

I would rather support Chinese workers than some overpaid lazy American union idiot.

Reactions: 1 person
Whoever voted for China in the poll needs to move there

You may have missed the point. It was not who SHOULD win but rather who WOULD win. The Americans were pushed out of Vietnam by the Chinese and they were basically in the dark ages then. Yes the USA has advanced but so has China.Neither side would resort to nuclear as an offensive weapon and China has the money and the numbers too win. It's not about who you want to win but about the reality of who could very well come out on top.

That's all I am saying here as this is heading in a direction that will require it to be moved to then forum section for political debates.

This is silly.
Sorry.

We buy from them willingly. We buy from them because they make goods cheaper than we can afford to make the same thing in this country. They can afford to make items cheaper, as Iran gives China a better price for the oil they sell them. Economic warfare is to blame; but Iran is the reason. Don't blame China for what we would do if given the same conditions.

It saves us all money to buy from China; but it causes money to flow out of the country. If we don't produce enough goods to ship out of the country to sell to other countries; then there is a trade imbalance. Which means over a period of time there will be less money flowing through our economy. Like letting a tire leak air at a very slow rate.

Just get rid of the unions in this country. Sorry. The truth must be told - we do not need them. Japan sells us a better car than our own union auto mfr's do and do it for less. Those Japanese auto workers are all fat and happy. We can't sell a domestic made car in this country or export them as we used to. So; what is the difference? The difference is no unions in Japan to corrupt the system as it has been doing here for decades.

Didn't participate in the poll because of those facts.

Sorry.

Well; maybe not . . .
typical California bleeding heart mentality.

Admin please don't move this thread then I wont be able to read it....lol looks like this thread is going bunkers. All I have to say is us Cali people better be ready for what china could throw at us......

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

We do NOT want to go to war with China! We would run out of bullets before we killed all of them. I am all for the United States but we better have some tricks up are sleeves before going to war with China. I guarantee that we wont be just fighting China but all its allies!

You cant have rich if you dont have the poor!

I would rather support Chinese workers than some overpaid lazy American union idiot.

Did you know that Chinese factories have to erect nets to stem suicide jumpers?

china_2459463.jpg

Foxconn offers pay rises and suicide nets as fears grow over wave of deaths | World news | The Guardian

You may have missed the point. It was not who SHOULD win but rather who WOULD win. The Americans were pushed out of Vietnam by the Chinese and they were basically in the dark ages then. Yes the USA has advanced but so has China.Neither side would resort to nuclear as an offensive weapon and China has the money and the numbers too win. It's not about who you want to win but about the reality of who could very well come out on top.

That's all I am saying here as this is heading in a direction that will require it to be moved to then forum section for political debates.

So we would sit on hundreds if not thousands of nuclear ICBMs and just let China invade and take us over????
Even a pacifist like jimmy carter would have nuked China if they invaded us.
China manipulates their currency and has no environmental regulations to speak of (or any regulations) and is easily the most polluted and toxic country in the world. A modern civilized nation can't compete with a economic powerhouse third world country like China.
I hate japs for still whaling and killing dolphins/porpoises, they may smile in your face and appear like pleasent people but they will resent you when your back is turned.
Everyone loses if the US and China go at it. I would rather die and see the world destroyed than have the Chinks invade and take over this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.