• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Your Opinion on China VS United States

Who Will Dominate?

• Total voters
They have practice, under Mao, the communists exterminated 84 million.

Government, your best friend that killed more people under them in the last century than war.

i want to jump off that building into the net just to see if it will hold up...they dont look even close as sturdy as a basketball net.
2750.gif

Whoever voted for China in the poll needs to move there

oh really ? if push came to shove...
china has over 6 million ground troops each carrying a 7.62mm assault rifle not counting armored divisions and aircraft.
with one thought in their mind....killing Americans !

china possesses over half of the world population.
the math part explains the rest of the story!

also noted that the excuse of the labor unions being at fault here on US soil for the American deficit in economic growth , not so, try the politicians that sold the American dream out to line their own pockets.

also ive seen racism blamed .... BULLSHIT! its our own govt. that fuels that flame, by keeping the American public divided at odds with one another.

at one time the American labor unions held the American public together as a whole " as one"rich or poor , black or white" if one union went on strike they all went on strike,
you can thank the Kennedy boys for fixing that.

and to further add insult to injury our fuctarded politicians are diluting the American public by letting the worlds freeloaders from other nations suck all the freebs , to take for the asking , while our own are left out to fend for them selves .

take for instance 9-11-2001 WTC before that eventfull day few buildings flew a American flag (mostly state and federal buildings and a extremely few homes sported a flag ! but the afternoon after 9-11-01 everyone had one flying , if your PATRIOTIC then be PATRIOTIC all the time
for your country , not when it suits you because the Jones
are doing so!

yea its not rite but the flag of today here in the USA , will probably change, and not for the good

oh really ? if push came to shove...
china has over 6 million ground troops each carrying a 7.62mm assault rifle not counting armored divisions and aircraft.
with one thought in their mind....killing Americans !

china possesses over half of the world population.
the math part explains the rest of the story!

also noted that the excuse of the labor unions being at fault here on US soil for the American deficit in economic growth , not so, try the politicians that sold the American dream out to line their own pockets.

also ive seen racism blamed .... BULLSHIT! its our own govt. that fuels that flame, by keeping the American public divided at odds with one another.

at one time the American labor unions held the American public together as a whole " as one"rich or poor , black or white" if one union went on strike they all went on strike,
you can thank the Kennedy boys for fixing that.

and to further add insult to injury our fuctarded politicians are diluting the American public by letting the worlds freeloaders from other nations suck all the freebs , to take for the asking , while our own are left out to fend for them selves .

take for instance 9-11-2001 WTC before that eventfull day few buildings flew a American flag (mostly state and federal buildings and a extremely few homes sported a flag ! but the afternoon after 9-11-01 everyone had one flying , if your PATRIOTIC then be PATRIOTIC all the time
for your country , not when it suits you because the Jones
are doing so!

yea its not rite but the flag of today here in the USA , will probably change, and not for the good

Let's see, the world population just hit 7 billion the other week and China has 1.3 billion. Hmmmmm...... better check your math on that one.:laugh:

I just came from over there doing some shows. They were remotely receptive to country music. Theres a lot going on over there. Very bad vibe. Although what they send over here is junk...what they make for themselves is A #1 top quality. Yes their army is as big as our whole population. Yes their desire is to own or run this county. Yes we have 25% of their crappy exports shoved down our throats every year. This is for real.... Not everybody likes us....! People wanna take us over, people want us DEAD !!!! Our super power status along with our credit rating are in the shitter....! Dont be in denial people... We aint #1 no more.. Thank uncle sam who borrowed $48,900 a piece against our birth certificates....! We're quickly becoming a 3rd world country .... a nation of consumers.... that will hurt us in the future when we no longer make anything for ourselves and the powers that be... the ones called "THEY" decide to limit our intake.. limit what we can have... and that will be the first step of taking our freedom to a new low...! Free.... free of what??? I mean think about the other threads... Low Frequency sound waves to alter our moods... Only the beginning......! Screwing with free will is finishing off the reason we started this country and messing with the very essence of our creator....! Its bad....! Real bad and you people in some kind of humorous denial that think you know everything better wake up...! We cant even get a decision made in Washington anymore....! Not one good candidate for president has come forward...! You know why??? Cause anyone in their right mind good enough to be a leader knows its a loosing battle....! We need a new war yeah... We do...!! We need a civil war to take our country back... Close our borders and work on fixing our foundation....! We have run our self ragged trying to run to the aid of every other country so as to secure interest and intel...!:mad:

Reactions: 1 person
Let's see, the world population just hit 7 billion the other week and China has 1.3 billion. Hmmmmm...... better check your math on that one.:laugh:
well as predicted c k your OCD has kicked into hyperdrive and we're counting everything

the point i was trying to make was simply that they ( china) has more people that are tuned into china . than America has tuned into America being the #1 superpower not to mention the multitudes of lil slant eyed gooks trained in the art of killing westerners from the UNITED STATES
the VIETNAM conflict that we got involved in , from a treaty thing from FRANCE, from when after 30 years of their failures of policing those little slant eyed commie gooks was just a ploy to boost our economic slump from the exit from the Korean conflict that was a failure , WWII was the last time the American public prospered from the art of war.
prior to the Korean war was the last time the united states genuinely united as a whole group as one for a common stand .

I just came from over there doing some shows. They were remotely receptive to country music. Theres a lot going on over there. Very bad vibe. Although what they send over here is junk...what they make for themselves is A #1 top quality. Yes their army is as big as our whole population. Yes their desire is to own or run this county. Yes we have 25% of their crappy exports shoved down our throats every year. This is for real.... Not everybody likes us....! People wanna take us over, people want us DEAD !!!! Our super power status along with our credit rating are in the shitter....! Dont be in denial people... We aint #1 no more.. Thank uncle sam who borrowed $48,900 a piece against our birth certificates....! We're quickly becoming a 3rd world country .... a nation of consumers.... that will hurt us in the future when we no longer make anything for ourselves and the powers that be... the ones called "THEY" decide to limit our intake.. limit what we can have... and that will be the first step of taking our freedom to a new low...! Free.... free of what??? I mean think about the other threads... Low Frequency sound waves to alter our moods... Only the beginning......! Screwing with free will is finishing off the reason we started this country and messing with the very essence of our creator....! Its bad....! Real bad and you people in some kind of humorous denial that think you know everything better wake up...! We cant even get a decision made in Washington anymore....! Not one good candidate for president has come forward...! You know why??? Cause anyone in their right mind good enough to be a leader knows its a loosing battle....! We need a new war yeah... We do...!! We need a civil war to take our country back... Close our borders and work on fixing our foundation....! We have run our self ragged trying to run to the aid of every other country so as to secure interest and intel...!:mad:

pedal steel man , no truer words have been spoken so far!
to get this country back on track yes civil war / revolution -political coup is needed running to the "AID" of other countries is a novel idea, but when we do its not appreciated by those we have helped .

Reactions: 1 person
pedal steel man , no truer words have been spoken so far!
to get this country back on track yes civil war / revolution -political coup is needed running to the "AID" of other countries is a novel idea, but when we do its not appreciated by those we have helped .

Its about time someone replys to this thread with serious educational wisdom. One up for what u posted 5150

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

well as predicted c k your OCD has kicked into hyperdrive and we're counting everything

the point i was trying to make was simply that they ( china) has more people that are tuned into china . than America has tuned into America being the #1 superpower not to mention the multitudes of lil slant eyed gooks trained in the art of killing westerners from the UNITED STATES
the VIETNAM conflict that we got involved in , from a treaty thing from FRANCE, from when after 30 years of their failures of policing those little slant eyed commie gooks was just a ploy to boost our economic slump from the exit from the Korean conflict that was a failure , WWII was the last time the American public prospered from the art of war.
prior to the Korean war was the last time the united states genuinely united as a whole group as one for a common stand .

I don't have OCD and if you don't want to be corrected then don't make false statements. Plain and simple. If you were trying to make a point it sure didn't come across as that. I can't read minds however I do have a knack for determining character and that is where I will leave it.I also suggest that the use of racial epithets be toned down and preferably eliminated or this thread will be shut down as per the terms of service agreement of this forum. That last part goes for everyone.

I don't have OCD and if you don't want to be corrected then don't make false statements. Plain and simple. If you were trying to make a point it sure didn't come across as that. I can't read minds however I do have a knack for determining character and that is where I will leave it.I also suggest that the use of racial epithets be toned down and preferably eliminated or this thread will be shut down as per the terms of service agreement of this forum. That last part goes for everyone.
you don't want to be corrected then don't make false statements. Plain and simple.

all due respect capt. kilowatt , but nitpicking can be construed as obsessive compulsive disorder , but i wish to retract that statement in regards towards you sir.
and as a PROUD American natural born CITIZEN i was just using my God given right of freedom of speech , and to not be persecuted from doing so, as these are my opinions stated before in previous posts,

and is a far cry from some of the other far worse commentaries in other threads here @ worldwide dx.com

as i do not hide behind the use of private messaging
as we are grown men and we all conduct conversations on the radio frequencies, tho some we do not like hearing , yet they still are heard , just as they should be kept in the open in a radio discussion / radio related forum!

( I do have a knack for determining character and that is where I will leave it.),

also may it be noted that one may believe that they maybe able to form caricature assumptions from the phrases of one opinions , similar to judging a book from looking at the cover,
Until you do some reading you just may be surprised that the cover is quite misleading , and one can be mislead themselves!

one doent have to be "politically correct" to make a broad spectrum statement , to be misconstrued by the masses as a assumption, as im sure you well know that assumptions only make an ass out of you and me ! as the tittle states ..... Your Opinion on China VS United States
key word OPINION

i want to jump off that building into the net just to see if it will hold up...they dont look even close as sturdy as a basketball net.
2750.gif

Chinese people are small, the net should hold. Jumping off the building while not on break will get them lined up against a berm and euthanized by lead poisoning.

you don't want to be corrected then don't make false statements. Plain and simple.

all due respect capt. kilowatt , but nitpicking can be construed as obsessive compulsive disorder , but i wish to retract that statement in regards towards you sir.
and as a PROUD American natural born CITIZEN i was just using my God given right of freedom of speech , and to not be persecuted from doing so, as these are my opinions stated before in previous posts,

and is a far cry from some of the other far worse commentaries in other threads here @ worldwide dx.com

as i do not hide behind the use of private messaging
as we are grown men and we all conduct conversations on the radio frequencies, tho some we do not like hearing , yet they still are heard , just as they should be kept in the open in a radio discussion / radio related forum!

( I do have a knack for determining character and that is where I will leave it.),

also may it be noted that one may believe that they maybe able to form caricature assumptions from the phrases of one opinions , similar to judging a book from looking at the cover,
Until you do some reading you just may be surprised that the cover is quite misleading , and one can be mislead themselves!

one doent have to be "politically correct" to make a broad spectrum statement , to be misconstrued by the masses as a assumption, as im sure you well know that assumptions only make an ass out of you and me ! as the tittle states ..... Your Opinion on China VS United States
key word OPINION

Well I won't hide behind PM's either so here it is for all to see.

TO HELL WITH YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH! In case you haven't read, noticed or heard, you do not have freedom of speech to do or say as you please on a private internet forum. Read the TOS agreement. Like it or leave it!

Locked thread in 5....4....3...................

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.