You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
For AM it's simple. I would inject audio from external processor to point marked with red arrow and take out C262
Beware, that you must use at least external limiter to do not overdrive.
I use for that purpose external mic preamp, 12 band EQ and compressor/limiter. Sounds insane.
SSB is...
Same bullsheet I had. Board v 1.6. I hope they improve that radio in next revisions, otherwise its crap.
It have potential, but need some love from R&D department.
Mike
From my old database:
Find jumper J2, you will notice that it is on pins P3 and P4
If you remove it you will have coverage from 26.000-29.700 MHz
If you place it on pins P1 and P2 you will have coverage from 26.000-32.000 MHz
Now reset the CPU by pressing the button below J2
To get a channel...
Be careful.
Mic socket is connected directly to the processor. One mistake connecting other mic and cpu is fried.
Later they added transistor buffer.
Mike
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.