• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 Meter Forum Call Channel

I tried for about 15 minutes straight starting at 6:45 est. No luck. Same blasted beep, beep, beep noise-and some Spanish????

Starting to favor Bobby's 27.475 suggestion.

David

I tried for about 15 minutes straight starting at 6:45 est. No luck. Same blasted beep, beep, beep noise-and some Spanish????

David
I feel we need to take a Vote on this as a group in the near future and decide what channel and mode( USB or LSB) will be used as the official WWDX Forum meeting place via SSB radio once and for all so that there is no confusion,I also feel that we need to keep in mind that not everyone I'm guessing has a export Radio or Xtra Channel kit in there radio ( I could be wrong on that) ,so that needs to be considered also, Personally I can go with any channel or mode voted on, just saying what's on my mind this evening,hope I'm making sense, have a good night and God Bless you all!!

David
27.475 LSB is fine with me . It is clear to me that if you want a better chance at communicating it,s going to be above 27.405 { below 26.965 } that,s just the way it is .

27.475 LSB is fine with me . It is clear to me that if you want a better chance at communicating it,s going to be above 27.405 { below 26.965 } that,s just the way it is .
I can see your point on the 475 LSB,I just checked it out and clear as a Bell............. Sounds like a great idea..........

My friend and I use 26.735 and it is peaceful and my Colossal 10K works well.
When we are mobile, just a quick turn to the CB band and we are on Ch.19.
I agree, there has to be one out of the normal CB frequencies we can use. We can't expect any member to buy a different radio for the sole purpose of having the extra channels. We have to start somewhere and I'll place my vote on 40 USB.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
40 USB is absolutely the worst for me. All kinds of AMers.
37 LSB & 39 LSB are always quieter.
Where are you located and what time of day is worst? Another question is what time of day the majority of the members would be on the air. Maybe we should make a chart of all forty channels for everyone to cast their vote and the highest number of a particular channel would be the channel we use. Is there way to have a designated post for voting?

Where are you located and what time of day is worst? Another question is what time of day the majority of the members would be on the air. Maybe we should make a chart of all forty channels for everyone to cast their vote and the highest number of a particular channel would be the channel we use. Is there way to have a designated post for voting?
Good idea!!!

Reactions: S&W357
I'm in Michigan. 40 anything has always been full of AM. Doesn't matter what time. Always full of whistlers and music players.

Reactions: S&W357 and NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated