• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

AWESOME !! What is your unit number so I can mark you in my log book as a member on our site :)
humm dont know about Unit number?, been member of this site for over a year, log in is ENC Pirate, on air Ocean One Cape Hatteras :)

Not far from me, using a vertical or beams, or other? I do have a perm Dipole pointed right at ya, Imax on the up, and beam for flat. Can you do 475 ?

I am mobile only. I operate exclusively on the western end of the county, in the Cape Carteret/Cedar Point area. Seems like you’re about 99 miles from my location.

Call sign is 995, or 2NC995 when being formal. Lol.

ENC Pirate, I remember talking to someone that was on the Virginia/NC border (NC side) yesterday. But that is all I can remember talking to from your way. I spoke to 17 in Trinidad today. I usually do about 10 S-units down there because I don't have any darn mountains blocking my signal that way....lol

Reactions: 357magnum
I just need to find someone that can weld around here to make me up a flat 1/4" plate with a spike welded on the bottom so I can drive that in the ground and bolt the base of my mini tower to. Once that is done, I can put my 5 element on the flat side and be a cloud burner to get up and over them there mountain ranges and hit y'all a little better than I do with my ground plane.

ENC Pirate, I remember talking to someone that was on the Virginia/NC border (NC side) yesterday. But that is all I can remember talking to from your way. I spoke to 17 in Trinidad today. I usually do about 10 S-units down there because I don't have any darn mountains blocking my signal that way....lol
I had two stations from your way, 419 Alabama(Jack), and had you on my note pad, maybe I just tried for ya, but I do remember your station being loud and modulation was spot on :) 8 pm tonight some of us are going to try for contact on 37 lsb, ya never know? I will roll the beams in your direction and give it a try. I belong to a sideband club way up in New Hampshire and we try on thursday nights (36 lsb) to make contact 8 till 9pm, on many nights when nothing is going will still get through somehow. Have a nice evening, 73's Ocean One Cape Hatteras

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.