• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

last nite 7 14 2021 at 8 pm plus on 38 lsb all i heard was a very LOUD RADIO JAMACIA replying diffrent states n numbers waaay to fast to even get a reply from other station. i slipped up about 12 notches n listened to the holier than thou hammers that never talk out of band but do almost every nite,you know the ones that bitch out new hams for doing bad but hey they are older so its ok rite?

last nite 7 14 2021 at 8 pm plus on 38 lsb all i heard was a very LOUD RADIO JAMACIA replying diffrent states n numbers waaay to fast to even get a reply from other station. i slipped up about 12 notches n listened to the holier than thou hammers that never talk out of band but do almost every nite,you know the ones that bitch out new hams for doing bad but hey they are older so its ok rite?

And how do you know for fact they were indeed hams?

The guy I was talking to was from the Carolinas I believe. Shortly after I posted that, I went outside to mow the grass.:( hopefully I can get back to the radio this evening.

Had the radio on 555U since early this morning but was in/out of the room doing chores. Heard the contester CQing but didn't pay much attention to his contacts. Doggone it!

Not sure Ralph & I might be setting records on WWDX for 11m Dx contacts . Yes we know how " Mother Nature " works .:whistle: But have we been lucky , today ( no stop watch ) I bet we chatted over 40 minutes on SSB . We had to QSY a few times as DX kept shouting on us , but what a chat we had ! The Youngest of the " 357 Twins " , Leo 73 & God Bless ! Thanks Slo for that nick name ! (y):)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.