• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

No skip anytime soon, as usual pshhhh. Ridiculous already. This cycle is a real downer so far!View attachment 60456
Yeah it's getting kinda of Old,the last time I made a decent DX contact was on 8/23,after that it seems like the Solar storm's picked up and washed out the DX propagation and Conditions,etc so to speak,or so it seems,I thought this Cycle would be as good as in the early 90s one that I remember,that cycle was really good as I remember correctly!!

Reactions: whiteastro
Been very Faint around here, sometimes you only here something if you turn the PreAmp on. Not much Return on the Investment. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb
I heard several stations on LSB 38 last night from about 7:30P.M. to 8:30P.M. - including a few in California. 965 in Nebraska came booming through and made a solid contact, so we took the QSO to LSB 39. After a few minute, the floor dropped like a brick. It seems that this has been the pattern for a good part of this skip cycle.

Reactions: Rwb and whiteastro
120 in Iowa and WR 0149 in New Mexico today. Same pattern as yesterday. Strong signal for a few minutes and then the floor dropped out. I could also hear stations in CA and a non-stop QSO out of Glendale, AZ - all coming in farily strong and steady.

Reactions: Rwb and whiteastro
just noise.turn on preamp n faint voices. conditions are not just rite yet. we got rest of our lives to listen n hope

• Haha
Reactions: whiteastro
In the mean time been trying to readjust the modulation on my 2 Galaxy DX 979s and did get a radio check from one of the local gas well drivers who give me the Loud & Clear so that perked me up. And I could tell he was a ways off but I was at a high point in my journey. I have to get car problems fixed before I journey to DTB radio to get my McKinley aligned and hopefully get one of my Dosy meters calibrated so I can get all 3 reading the same.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated