• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Just looking at the current Solar Conditions and here's the following as of 530:

Sunspot: 26
Solar Flux:114
Noise floor: S1-S2
Also shows daytime HF 12-10 meter: POOR

Not a good start for DX,now of course it can change throughout the day today, hopefully it will pick up,I'll be checking the Ranger out later,as I have to take Dad for eye Surgery (Cataracts), have a great Morning and hope all of my Radio Friends have a great day ahead and God Bless you all!!

73's

Just looking at the current Solar Conditions and here's the following as of 530:

Sunspot: 26
Solar Flux:114
Noise floor: S1-S2
Also shows daytime HF 12-10 meter: POOR

Not a good start for DX,now of course it can change throughout the day today, hopefully it will pick up,I'll be checking the Ranger out later,as I have to take Dad for eye Surgery (Cataracts), have a great Morning and hope all of my Radio Friends have a great day ahead and God Bless you all!!

73's
good luck,i must take my chief cook n bottle washer to the dr. she is returning to work from a 3 month's sickness. we get a dr paper for her to be light duty . her boss knows after her problem she will be on light duty but got to please the higher ups

good luck,i must take my chief cook n bottle washer to the dr. she is returning to work from a 3 month's sickness. we get a dr paper for her to be light duty . her boss knows after her problem she will be on light duty but got to please the higher ups
Oh my,will be keeping her and you in Prayer my Friend,yeah there's always the darn paperwork,that's neverending........... thank you!

Reactions: Keto and Rwb
Well wishes for her, my friend.

Reactions: Rwb
You heard me??!!! No way!! Ya that’s my call “917 Pasadena Mobile” There were a few stations coming back but they were getting covered. I tried to listen really hard if a station came back but I didn’t want to wreck. Was driving. I did make a few contacts though.

I only heard you one time, I was hoping to make contact with you. California has been strong into Texas lately. I'll keep listening for you. 553 usually somewhere in Texas.

CB died here, years ago - except for the skip, and the occasional truckers nearby. But, the truckers are dwindling down on the CB - at least here.

I used to have a shop, shut it down due to lack of business. It "died"!!!! Consumer stuff is junk - landfill filler, not worth repairing, so I just closed shop.

Home today with it squelched on 23 a.m..
Radio kid from Central Cali broke the squelch so I went and had a short conversation with him. Not much else I hear except Spanish stations.
I did give a yell on 16 LSB

I'm hearing more European stations lately. This morning I heard some UK stations and Austria was coming in strong for a mobile station. Wish I had more time to play radio.

On edit:
I'm also hearing so Cali booming in. Think I've heard ridge runner a few times.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.