• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Theres now about 3-4 people playing recordings all day of the 1111111111111111111111 guy.I've listened to various SDR receivers and found multiple sources playing that crap.
Wow, must be a number 1 epidemic.... It's odd that some get off to that... Hopefully none of the locals here catch that psychological disease.

Back to the topic now, rx had been pretty good throughout the day but seems I'm having a hard time getting my signal out there. Swr looks fine through the tuners meter but might have to inspect the antenna. Had a storm that came in hard Wednesday night into Thursday and the winds were pretty brutal, hopefully everything is fine up there.

Not long after lunch it closed up and that was it. Oh well, we've got a whole solar cycle getting started so let's take it as it comes.

Last night I had the pleasure of talking with 1212 in Hawaii which was pretty cool. Looking forward to some more of that type of qso as time moves on.

Reactions: ForestRunner98
Just firing up the Ranger on my day off,had some guitar playing in the background, hoping to make some contacts on either 38 LSB or 16 LSB today......hope all of my Radio Friends had a wonderful Christmas with their Families!!
73's
Steve
Hope yours was good too!

I'm on the air today too, I'll be over on the top side between. 355 and .395. The 1.1.1. Guy or one of his copy cats is blowing up 38 right now.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Heck of a good day talking everywhere from Pasadena Cal to Rochester NY, from Vancouver to Monterrey Mex. and everywhere in between. I'm pretty stoked as wasn't expecting much.

Conditions kind of petered out but hopefully it'll open back up before the day runs out.
Hey 828…I was the Pasadena station!!! You were booming out here!! It was cool talking to you!!

Ya conditions were up and down but it was awesome. I would get 3-4 coming back in a pile. Really enjoyed it today!!

Hey 828…I was the Pasadena station!!! You were booming out here!! It was cool talking to you!!

Ya conditions were up and down but it was awesome. I would get 3-4 coming back in a pile. Really enjoyed it today!!
Heck yeah that's pretty awesome, didn't realize that was you! Nice qso no doubt my friend. Looks like you had a successful day as well.

Lovin this solar cycle already!

That's good stuff right there, that's what its all about. Good to see forum members making contact. Hopefully it will become a regular thing as conditions improve.

Heck yeah that's pretty awesome, didn't realize that was you! Nice qso no doubt my friend. Looks like you had a successful day as well.

Lovin this solar cycle already!
A real trip!! Of all the stations!!

Oh definitely loving this solar cycle!! I started in Jan 2020 and it was meh but now…woot!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.