• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

I have traveled many a mile this week. Lots of time to play radio, but not too many contacts. Maybe 10 all solid contacts all week long.
Last night I was woke up by thunderstorms around 11pm near Colorado City, Tx. The radio was a little busy
I made a good contact with radio Kentucky 105. I had tons of lightning interference though. Probably not the wisest thing to do. Haha.

Today I covered almost 500 miles and only had 3 contacts. Big-time bummer.

I have traveled many a mile this week. Lots of time to play radio, but not too many contacts. Maybe 10 all solid contacts all week long.
Last night I was woke up by thunderstorms around 11pm near Colorado City, Tx. The radio was a little busy
I made a good contact with radio Kentucky 105. I had tons of lightning interference though. Probably not the wisest thing to do. Haha.

Today I covered almost 500 miles and only had 3 contacts. Big-time bummer.
Yeah a bummer for sure.

For myself, the biggest let down is hearing them talk but being unable to get out of the mud to be heard.

Up here in the Northwest corner it has always slowed down during spring to summer. But then it picks up from fall thru winter. It has worked that way for at least
the last 2-3 cycles. However the last couple of weeks we have been getting late night DX between 9;00pm thru 12:00am fairly often but not a lot of people on at that time.

Oh man!! Nooo conditions!
Time to start a new hobby....

View attachment 64436
Yeah no doubt. My wife hears me complain about the lack of conditions. The other day out of frustration I said I was about to sell everything off, now she sees me calling cq and says "I thought you were done and selling everything".

I set myself up for that one :ROFLMAO:

Yeah no doubt. My wife hears me complain about the lack of conditions. The other day out of frustration I said I was about to sell everything off, now she sees me calling cq and says "I thought you were done and selling everything".

I set myself up for that one :ROFLMAO:
Always be mindful about what you say around the wife. It may be 12 years later, but they'll surly bust you on it.

Yes brother, you definitely did. :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.