• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Went up into northwestern Kansas and back today, ch 19 skip was in and out. Got home, kicked on the power supply and nothing but static on .385 lsb.
What happened to those fantastic conditions we had from October to early March...... where'd they go?
I'm wondering the same thing as you. Hard to adjust a radio and test it because you don't know when it will be there. Was working in the garage today so turned on my GE Superbase to listen in and had some DX rolling and it brought a question to mind. Does anybody know who Needle Bender 0737 from South Carolina is because he must have some good equipment because he is always dominating the air waves around this area and talking?

A couple of operators that I have not heard in a long, long time are "Eddie Spaghetti" from the east coast I think and "The Captian" from the islands around the Caribbean. Anyone heard them?

And "Soul Man" was another one, then I heard him the other day. Can't possibly miss his operating style.

A couple of operators that I have not heard in a long, long time are "Eddie Spaghetti" from the east coast I think and "The Captian" from the islands around the Caribbean. Anyone heard them?

And "Soul Man" was another one, then I heard him the other day. Can't possibly miss his operating style.
Never heard them in my part of the world.

Just had a line of storms pass throughout and as soon as lightnings is far away everyone will be back online.

Will be standing by.

Last edited:

Haven't heard from Eddie Spaghetti since cycle 24.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.