• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Got a little surprise this morning when I turned on the Lincoln II+ before 6:00 AM, was able to pick out a little DX. Might be some hope for that radio yet if I get the time to take it to a decent repair shop for a 11 meter alignment. Summer time is such a busy time for me my radio time is slacking. Oh well guess I gotta Suck it Up and get Cracking. ! LOL

Just got home from having lunch with my Dad a little bit ago,fired up the Ranger and gave a shout out on 38 and 16 LSB for a few minutes, absolutely dead quiet at the moment up here in Central Pennsylvania, will try again later after my Sunday Nap,hope all of my Radio Friends are doing well and God Bless you all!!

73's

Just got home from having lunch with my Dad a little bit ago,fired up the Ranger and gave a shout out on 38 and 16 LSB for a few minutes, absolutely dead quiet at the moment up here in Central Pennsylvania, will try again later after my Sunday Nap,hope all of my Radio Friends are doing well and God Bless you all!!

73's
Don't feel alone AE 575 I took a trip this afternoon and the radio was Dead ! Up here in N/E PA.

Currently, I have a radio full of Russians!! Been listening for about 30 minutes and have heard at least 4 different stations. At first I thought it might be someone screwing around, but no, it's definitely Russians. Had two more different stations come in while writing this. So Cal is vaguely in the mix too.
Weird conditions!! :ROFLMAO:

I know. I heard the russian skip today too. Last week I talked to 4 russian stations in Vladavostok. Didn't even try today as I was working on my rig. Weird conditions is the best way to put it. Better luck tomorrow. Listen for unit399 Medellin Colombia, and I will listen for 226 - West Texas. Hope we can hook up.

- J.J. 399
Oh Yes, the Russians were really talking it up today!

I'll be listening. I've heard you out there a few times but couldn't seem to make the trip myself. I'll keep trying!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio