• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

The newest addition to my 3 cat colony. Trapped her today and shes not real happy. Shes hanging out with me out in the shack in the kitty kondominium till she gets fixed and heals. Seems like every time i hit 4 cats i lose one. Ill miss my Mr Meow...
View attachment 41120 View attachment 41121
we got too many,got a grey tabby kitten n 1 that looks just like sylvester

I am on 28 now and all I hear is "Cheese Burger, Cheese Burger, Cheese Burger"

Made it back across (whatever name) Pass on IH10 ( californio clowns and their freewheeling windmills producing zilch: dozens of whirlies but the equivalent of an extension cord to send it out) after delivery in Temecula then a 107-mile drive to find parking all the way back in Indio . .

. . and I was ready after ten minutes of hearing that CB, CB crap after hitting the Pass to borrow a .338-378 Weatherby to see if I could lob one into that part of Florida. On target.

But it was/is nice to have Sideband a’workin’.

Back into LA tomorrow to load for Cleveland.

(Yeah, it was a long day).

Last edited:
I hope the conditions are good tomorrow so I can play with my old Texas Ranger 696 mobile on the air. I just discovered its the same main board as the DX959 :unsure: Knowing that I was able to find the alignment procedure and get it straitened out. It was totally out of wack before. I unlocked the clarifier and got the thing hearing and talking great now. The thing is loud as heck on AM and SSB. :cool:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated