• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Yes selling my townhouse, probably moving back out to where I grew up. Will be out on the road 4-5 days then stay with my mom on the weekends. Looking to see what's available. I might put a small cabin or mobile on the land. I am looking at getting rid of bills, other then the necessary ones. I like the townhouse I in am well enough, but want a little more room outside. It will be an adjustment going back to the country life.

Last edited:
Yes selling my townhouse, probably moving back out to where I grew up. Will be out on the road 4-5 days then stay with my mom on the weekends. Looking to see what's available. I might put a small cabin or mobile on the land. I am looking at getting rid of bills, other then the nessisary ones. I like the townhouse I am well enough, but want a little more room outside. It will be an adjustment going back to the country life.
Getting back to basics, and plenty of room for antennas. Sounds like a great plan to me.

It will be an adjustment going back to the country life.
It will, but I'm sure you'll manage. I grew up in a small city, never new anything different until we moved to the country when I was 14. Now at 55 and living in the country for the last 40 years, I can't see myself anywhere else. No one complains about my antennas except my wife. :cool:

Yes selling my townhouse, probably moving back out to where I grew up. Will be out on the road 4-5 days then stay with my mom on the weekends. Looking to see what's available. I might put a small cabin or mobile on the land. I am looking at getting rid of bills, other then the necessary ones. I like the townhouse I in am well enough, but want a little more room outside. It will be an adjustment going back to the country life.
You'll have room to work on a car , put an antenna up or can take a leak outdoors without a problem, nice.

A few days ago heard a guy in Melbourne on 11m LSB, and another guy in Rio Grande. I often hear a guy called Big Quelude, and Daddy Spank, both in GA. They are hilarious.
As usual hear the high power loudmouths too.

Couldn't seem to get out, still trying to get SWR down on the sloping dipole. AT6666 new to me. San Diego USA.

Just woke up from a afternoon nap after taking my Dad out to Red Lobster on this Father's Day, thought I would turn on the Ranger and visit DX Land,made one contact in South Florida and then the Conditions just went poof and disappeared, maybe try again later this evening, hope all my Radio Operator Friends out there who are Dad's have a Wonderful and Blessed Father's Day today!!

Just woke up from a afternoon nap after taking my Dad out to Red Lobster on this Father's Day, thought I would turn on the Ranger and visit DX Land,made one contact in South Florida and then the Conditions just went poof and disappeared, maybe try again later this evening, hope all my Radio Operator Friends out there who are Dad's have a Wonderful and Blessed Father's Day today!!
yes sir hope yours was fine also. my daughter came down n we cleaned my storage shed out.built shelves n got it tidy. lots of stuff in it was hers.
she asked what you want for fathers day? i said free thing.she was all OK COOL till i said straighten up shed but we got er done

Hey, I my red lobster invite must have gotten lost in the mail...... haha

Thanks you for the Father's day words my friend.

Glad you celebrated your pops, what a blessing.

No time for me to dx today, but glad someone got to take a shot at it.

Hey, I my red lobster invite must have gotten lost in the mail...... haha

Thanks you for the Father's day words my friend.

Glad you celebrated your pops, what a blessing.

No time for me to dx today, but glad someone got to take a shot at it.
Yes Eldorado828 ,at 84 yes old and losing my Mom almost 2 years this coming July it is a Blessing from God that he is still alive by His Grace above,I'm just glad I can be there for him everyday and thankful to God that I have a wonderful father like him,as for the invite, I just checked at the front office and it seems like it got lost in the mail, LoL all good!! Your Welcome for the word's,We all need to be thankful for what God gives us daily, especially in the times we are living in! Stay Strong and Positive and God Bless you!!

Tin can I believe i heard you in there.
I made ontario from south carolina in my truck to 370 ontario around the same time on 395
Could have been, I go by 2117 on ssb, I also heard a 65 out of South Carolina.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated