• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Haha... I understand. I turn my radio on as soon as I get home every day and then I get busy and don't have the time to talk whenever I DO hear someone. So yeah, just a tease..
Today, I had the time to turn it on and actually talk and listen in.

Reactions: whiteastro
Haha... I understand. I turn my radio on as soon as I get home every day and then I get busy and don't have the time to talk whenever I DO hear someone. So yeah, just a tease..
Today, I had the time to turn it on and actually talk and listen in.
My radio room is next to my bath room and bedroom so when I'm upstairs doing something I turn it on for entertainment and being nosy to see if it is rolling but like we say it breaks your heart if you can't set there. LOL

Reactions: Brother DXer
I have noticed that I get Texas a lot anymore and I never use to hear Texas before. As a matter of fact I had about a 1/2 hour freeband chat with Austin TX. guy from another forum last Sunday. Calls himself the Dog or USDA. Freeband is real cool because you don't get interrupted.

I have noticed that I get Texas a lot anymore and I never use to hear Texas before. As a matter of fact I had about a 1/2 hour freeband chat with Austin TX. guy from another forum last Sunday. Calls himself the Dog or USDA. Freeband is real cool because you don't get interrupted.
Yes Sir, I've found chatting on freeband is nice and quiet!

Reactions: Keto and whiteastro
Yes Sir, I've found chatting on freeband is nice and quiet!
Maybe some Sunday if we do it again we'll give you a shout. What big town you close to? With DX being more dependable it is easier to chat on freeband. Most of the times I have projects to work on so I have to set time aside.

One question would you be able to freeband with a Texas neighbor or would that be too close?
Anywhere in Texas would be too close for DX. I'm in San Angelo, which is about 200 miles west of Austin. Much easier talking to you in PA. Haha.. But I'm definitely up for it whenever you, or anyone else is. Undertaker, here on the forums ia also here in San Angelo.

Reactions: whiteastro
Anywhere in Texas would be too close for DX. I'm in San Angelo, which is about 200 miles west of Austin. Much easier talking to you in PA. Haha.. But I'm definitely up for it whenever you, or anyone else is. Undertaker, here on the forums ia also here in San Angelo.
Ok when I finally have my winter equipment ready we'll set aside some time. You and undertaker can do AM if it isn't conjested.

Reactions: Brother DXer
Well shoot, we're planning to move further south in a couple of years and actually have San angelo or abilene in mind. Never know, we might end up in San Angelo too! At least we could all talk on Am then.

Well shoot, we're planning to move further south in a couple of years and actually have San angelo or abilene in mind. Never know, we might end up in San Angelo too! At least we could all talk on Am then.
Yeah, San Angelo sounds really nice. I would like to visit sometime when we are scoping out retirement locations.

Contacts with Georgia, Alabama, and way up to British Columbia Canada!! All over the place!!!
Heck yeah it's pretty awesome isn't it! It's been great here the last few weeks too. Yesterday was like a good day of fishing, had a full log just in the evening after work. From east to west, north to south. It's pretty interesting how mother nature helps us out.

That 115 in Hawaii and Australia are booming tonight!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated